• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!

In summary, the National Conference was awesome! Please no posting of Conference announcements or anything like that here. All of you going will love being surprised.
DebPC
Staff member
As always National Conference was awesome! Please no posting of Conference announcements or anything like that here. All of you going will love being surprised. On day 3 at 9 am cst. of the last Wave we can let loose!

Wave 1 had two Chef Success meets. It was such a blast meeting all of you and chilling. Many pictures were taken and will find their way here. No one will forget the Carmen Miranda hat and the Shamrock Cow and of course the ribbons for Paige!

Welcome back Deb! I am glad you had a great time. I had to miss this year but I'm looking forward to next year!

Welcome back Deb! I plan on going to my first conference next year!

I was wondering if there was mention of Paige at the conference?

How did the tour work?

No mention of Paige that I heard. Meet and Greet was fun. I loved seeing the buttons on people throughout the days. We have to recruit more cheffers. I gave out the website info on my business cards. We are an awesome group!

sounds like you ladies and gentleman had a good time! Hopefully next year I will be able to attend but my church commitments came first this year!

Thanks for posting this Deb! It was soooooooooo great to meet you and chat with you not only at the meet n greets but also at the product room.

Hey Sharisse,

It was great standing in line with you at the luggage check-in. Hope you made your workshop on time. I just sat down and our presenter started about a minute later.

Glad to see you made it home safely, too!

Deb, it was great meeting you, too! Thanks again for all you and Greg do for this site. I think there were quite a few of us talking about CS, so hopefuly we'll see a new wave of Cheffers!

I do hope someone is going to post the pictures or maybe a link to them on Shutterfly or something. PLEASE!!!???

Welcome back, wave 1'ers!:D

Deb,
It was really nice to meet you at Sunday's Meet 'N Greet (as well as all you other Cheffers!). Thanks for all you do to keep this site a place of integrity.

Welcome back! Can't wait to come home one week from today bubbling over with excitement like you guys!

Welcome back.

rebeccastt said:
Deb,
It was really nice to meet you at Sunday's Meet 'N Greet (as well as all you other Cheffers!). Thanks for all you do to keep this site a place of integrity.
Here, here!

I think next year, the staff at Kitty's will see the hat coming and ban us. :D
hmmm..... next year..... special CS shirts with the year on them.....

chefann said:
Here, here!

I think next year, the staff at Kitty's will see the hat coming and ban us. :D
hmmm..... next year..... special CS shirts with the year on them.....

OHHHHHH coooollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" all about?

"National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a time for our community to come together, celebrate our accomplishments, learn new skills, and have fun!

2. When and where is "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" taking place?

This year's "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" will be held on July 16-18, 2020 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri.

3. Who can attend "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" You must be registered and have a ticket to attend the event.

4. What can I expect at "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!"?

"National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" will feature keynote speakers, training sessions, product reveals, and lots of exciting activities. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and attend fun events like a concert and a themed party.

5. How do I register for "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!"?

You can register for "National Conference: Wave 1 - Memories and Fun!" through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. The registration fee is $199 and includes access to all conference events and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views