• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Wave 1 Stage List for National Conference Recognition!

In summary, this is a way to track who to cheer extra-loudly for at conference. There are only 10 1/2 hours left, so everyone should be finishing up their TPC year.
chefann
Gold Member
Here's a way for us to track who we need to cheer extra-loudly for at conference.

ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WALKING STAGE FOR SOME RECOGNITION AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE.​

Now that the TPC year is almost over (only 10 1/2 more hours), everyone should be wrapping things up and figuring out if they'll make it. Post your name and why you're walking. Then we can print out this list and have it during general sessions.

For example: Aeryn Sun, TPC in recruiting, new Director

Sadly, I'm not walking, but I got to post this because it was my idea.

Last edited:
:eek: I'll be walking again... :eek:
Laura Wells - TPC in Recruiting

I will be walking as a new Director, I am really nervous

Congrats you guys!!

I'll be walking for TPC in sales!!:D (Just incase you haven't heard me talking about it forever...LOL) Woo hoo!!! This will be on Day 2 during the General Session. Hopefully you'll see/hear my husband, Vinnie, because we're trying to arrange it so he'll be there in the audience that day. Awwww. It was initially his idea to try to come, then it seemed too hard to make it work since he's supposed to be home watching the kids. But, now I think we're going to make it work. I was suprised he wanted to come!:D

What a great idea for starting this thread, Ann!! Now it'll be easy to have a list.:D :D

So I'm not walking, but wanted to BUMP this thread so everyone who is walking adds their name!

pamperedbecky said:
Congrats you guys!!

I'll be walking for TPC in sales!!:D (Just incase you haven't heard me talking about it forever...LOL) Woo hoo!!! This will be on Day 2 during the General Session. Hopefully you'll see/hear my husband, Vinnie, because we're trying to arrange it so he'll be there in the audience that day. Awwww. It was initially his idea to try to come, then it seemed too hard to make it work since he's supposed to be home watching the kids. But, now I think we're going to make it work. I was suprised he wanted to come!:D

What a great idea for starting this thread, Ann!! Now it'll be easy to have a list.:D :D
I'll be in the crowd cheerin ya on Becky!!!:D Shouting " Whoo-hooo" for you!

heat123 said:
I'll be in the crowd cheerin ya on Becky!!!:D Shouting " Whoo-hooo" for you!
Awesome! I can't wait!!!:D Hopefully my hubby will be sitting with you guys since all the "stage-walkers" sit in a special area for the walk.

Bump!
Who else will be walking the stage in Wave 1?

I guess there's no more walkers....I'll keep my eyes peeled for everyone on the list. I'm going to write down names and have them in my binder that I plan to take LOTS of conference notes in.

By the way.....to those who have never been to conference before..... during the General Sessions in the HUGE auditorium all of the National Executive Directors and (some?? all?? of) the Senior Executive Directors have these cool boxes alongside the auditorium, sort of like boxes in a theater. You get a birds-eye view of everything up there.

Well, during the closing General Session on Wednesday, be sure to look up at Shan Eisler's box and you'll probably see me and my comrades!! Shan invited us to sit in her VIP box.....so look for us all (Heat123, Gina M and Karenschefclub and one more of my consultants) up there and wave!!!:D

Have a GREAT time everyone!!!!

While you're looking up there...look for me on Day 1!! I will be in Shan's box for the 1st general session. It's really cool. I was in the box for the last general session last year. It is so nice to be invited!

Chef Kearns said:
While you're looking up there...look for me on Day 1!! I will be in Shan's box for the 1st general session. It's really cool. I was in the box for the last general session last year. It is so nice to be invited!
I'll look for you too! I saw your name on her "invite" list!! Hope to see you at her Executive Banquet again this year!:)

1. What is "theWave 1 "Stage" List"?

"TheWave 1 "Stage" List" is a list of products that are currently in the first stage of release for Pampered Chef's new product line, "theWave". These products are available for purchase and use in demonstrations, but may have limited availability.

2. How often is the "theWave 1 "Stage" List" updated?

The "theWave 1 "Stage" List" is updated on a monthly basis. As new products are released, they will be added to the list and older products may be removed.

3. Can I purchase products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List" for personal use?

Yes, you can purchase products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List" for personal use. However, these products may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I earn commission on sales of products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List"?

Yes, you can earn commission on sales of products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List" as long as they are included in your demonstration and the customer places an order through your consultant link. However, commission rates may vary for products on this list.

5. Can I host a party featuring only products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List"?

Yes, you can host a party featuring only products from "theWave 1 "Stage" List". However, keep in mind that these products may have limited availability and may sell out quickly. It is recommended to also feature products from other product lines to ensure a successful party with a variety of options for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann