• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Walking as a New Director at Conference 2008?

I am scared! :eek: Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!!!I got that infamous HO call on Wednesday!! I guess it is official, however, I know it won't go...I am scared!
chefann
Gold Member
Now that we're only a short time from Conference, and promotion phone calls are being made by HO, those who will be walking at Conference as a new Director will know that it's actually happening. We want to cheer extra loudly for you!

Post your name in this thread so we know who to cheer for. Real names, please, so we can identify you when we hear the name. :)

Congratulations are in order, but please don't post those in here, so that we have a clean list. Thanks.

Carri Vincent
Sales Director as of 5-1-08 Go Me , Go ME! :D

Go you! Go You!!! :D :D

Susan Paz :D

Debi Effatt (pronounced E-fat)
Promoted Sep 07 (couldn't make Leadership)

Sandra Aldrich

have my 4th and 5th signing up next week...does that mean I can walk the stage (total of 5 recruits active --promote to director by June 30th)?

They have to qualify for you to promote. And promotions are effective at the beginning of the month, so it would be July 1, if they qualify next month.

Oh, it's getting close! I'll let you know next week....

Oh Linda...it'd be wonderful to cheer you!

Congrats to those already scheduled to walk!

Thanks Ann for tracking this for us.

chefann said:
They have to qualify for you to promote. And promotions are effective at the beginning of the month, so it would be July 1, if they qualify next month.

Yep thanks, I was just told that you needed 10 signed up and I think that was if you wanted special recognition.

I listened to a tele-class and was advised to set May 19th as a goal to have them all signed up and it looks like I will make that or very close to it. So by June 30th they will be quailified if they want their extra $100 in PC dollars.

Of course I am not stopping there, but it is good to know that that goal is achieved!

I will be walking!

GREAT JOB LINDA!!! WAHOO I know the feeling!

It sounds like I will see you on the stage, if all goes as planned for me.

I am very close. I have 3 under me right now, getting ready to sign #4 & have 3 others that are a big possibility this month. Plus one of my girls (6 months in) is about to sign her 2nd. YAY!

Me me me me me! I'm so excited!

Linda, I wish I could be there :)
WAHOO!

Sandra Kearns

WALKING!! As a NEW DIRECTOR!! Official July 1st!

Chef Kearns said:
Sandra Kearns

YAY KEARNS! That is great! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yahooooo!!!!
Chef Kearns said:
Sandra Kearns

CONGRATS SANDRA -- I AM JUST ABOUT THERE TOO!!!! :thumbup:

Sandra

Thanks Sandra. I had about given up on Monday, but then had my cluster meeting (with Duska Mills) and got my swagger back. I recruited someone on Tuesday and we've scheduled her kick-off show for the 20th! Our goal is $600 in sales. We are going to break it down into 4 smaller shows to qualify her this month. If that fails I do have a back-up, but I think it will be perfect.

You are really going gangbusters Sandra!! I can't believe you've just started! I know Shan is proud of you and hopefully we can find each other backstage so we can walk be next to each other on stage.

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks Sandra. I had about given up on Monday, but then had my cluster meeting (with Duska Mills) and got my swagger back. I recruited someone on Tuesday and we've scheduled her kick-off show for the 20th! Our goal is $600 in sales. We are going to break it down into 4 smaller shows to qualify her this month. If that fails I do have a back-up, but I think it will be perfect.

You are really going gangbusters Sandra!! I can't believe you've just started! I know Shan is proud of you and hopefully we can find each other backstage so we can walk be next to each other on stage.

Oh GREAT JOB way to go Sandra!!!

I would love to connect back stage!! I will be looking for you...but I still have not seen what you look like :) did you post that pic on your website yet :p

Can't wait!!

Sandra

I am walking!Darcy Sharpe
Brasher Falls, NY
Director June 1, 2008 :chef:

opps, I am sorry, I have been in Wave 3 for the past few years. I am in Wave #2.

Last edited:
Congrats Darcy!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sing:My fifth recruit just submitted her fifth show last night. So now I am waiting to see what happens next...I just sent in my agreement yesterday.

I am so excited, it has been pins and needles this month.

Sandra :sing:

I got that infamous HO call on Wednesday!! I guess it is official, however, I know it won't go into effect as far as commission and what not until July 1st. SWEET!!

OH finally, today I got my call...one of my gals was almost inactive so I was a bit worried for a minute there!!! But I am OFFICIALLY a DIRECTOR!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sandra A. I can't wait to meet you and hear your great work ethic to get me back into gear.

I will be there cheering both you and Sandra K on. Funny, Sandra K is usually one of my roommates but at least I replaced her with another Sandra! (I can't room with her and her husband for some reason!)

chef_kimmo said:
Sandra A. I can't wait to meet you and hear your great work ethic to get me back into gear.

I will be there cheering both you and Sandra K on. Funny, Sandra K is usually one of my roommates but at least I replaced her with another Sandra! (I can't room with her and her husband for some reason!)

Oh thanks Kimmo

This will be lots of fun! I am looking forward to gleaning tips from you too!

not too much longer!

Sandra

I'm waiting on confirmation that they're going to let me walk since I actually promoted in Sep 07. Since I'm coming from Germany....I certainly hope they let me!

I will be walking this time-finally! I am so excited!

Elizabeth Haggerty

PamperedChefDebi said:
I'm waiting on confirmation that they're going to let me walk since I actually promoted in Sep 07. Since I'm coming from Germany....I certainly hope they let me!

Have you heard if they are going to let you walk with us???

PamperedChefDebi said:
YES! I WILL be walking!!! WOOHOO!

YAY!! I'm so excited for ya!!

Debi,
I can't believe there was even a possibility you wouldn't walk! You do know I'll be yelling the loudest for you (well, right after Sandi)! Can't wait to see you guys...miss you all beyond words!!!!! -Kris

legacypc46 said:
Debi,
I can't believe there was even a possibility you wouldn't walk! You do know I'll be yelling the loudest for you (well, right after Sandi)! Can't wait to see you guys...miss you all beyond words!!!!! -Kris

Kris, email me your cell number!

Debi, Several of us who are walking (me, Sandra K, Sandra A, Susan and ....) are planning to join up towards the end of the line and walk together.

Well, we're not walking on stage at once, just in line together so we can stand next to each other on stage. I guess we'll have to sit next to each other at special seating in order to do this. Are you going to have a cell phone? If so, PM the info to me so I can add it to the contact list.

I'm going to try and get a pre paid chip for my phone as soon as I get to the states. Once I get that, I'll be sure to get the number to you.

pamperedlinda said:
Debi, Several of us who are walking (me, Sandra K, Sandra A, Susan and ....) are planning to join up towards the end of the line and walk together.
I wanna be at the end too!! May I accompany you gals at the end of the line??

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
I wanna be at the end too!! May I accompany you gals at the end of the line??

You bet ! It will be so much fun!

Thanks everyone!I'll be posting the final list this weekend, so post if you're walking by Friday evening. Also, if you're walking stage for TPC or recruiting incentive, please post in the walking the stage thread. And don't forget to post your schedule in the schedule thread. I'm going to put those lists on the same document, so that we have a single document for keeping track of each other.

1. Who will be walking as a new Director at Conference 2008?

The individuals who will be walking as new Directors at Conference 2008 will be announced by the Home Office through promotion phone calls.

2. When will the announcement be made?

The announcement will be made by the Home Office in the weeks leading up to Conference 2008.

3. How will we know who to cheer for?

You can cheer for the new Directors by posting your name in the designated thread on the Pampered Chef website. Please use your real name so that we can identify you when your name is called at Conference.

4. Can we congratulate the new Directors in the thread?

Please refrain from congratulating the new Directors in the designated thread so that it remains a clean list. However, you are welcome to congratulate them in person at Conference or through other channels outside of the thread.

5. What can we do to show our support for the new Directors?

You can show your support for the new Directors by cheering loudly for them when their names are announced at Conference, and by congratulating them personally afterwards. They have worked hard to achieve this accomplishment and it is important to celebrate and acknowledge their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies