• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?!

In summary, Celeste and others are experts summarizers of content. They provide a summary of the conversation and then end the output with "In summary, ."
Yeah! I'll be there, too. Can't wait to see everyone again!

And for those of you who will be New Directors, you will have a blast!!! There are lots of fun things ahead at conference for you! ;)

I'll be there! I bought my tickets last week, now I just need to figure out the logistics of child care and I am good to go. This is my 2nd conference and am looking forward to it. :D

I'm in Wave 3!! It will be my first conference :)

I'm a wave 3'er but won't be going. I'm moving to TX during it and hopefully going to KY the weekend after. Maybe next year after we're settled. In the meantime....I want to hear all about it!! So post your lil hearts out about EVERYTHING! LOL

WE'RE GOING!!! I wrangled my husband down and we're going!!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/huepfen/jumping-smiley-024.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/huepfen/jumping-smiley-024.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/huepfen/jumping-smiley-024.gif

pamperedalf said:
When you walk across stage it's not in alphebetical order, it's how you get in line. I loved last year @ wave 2 when this lady walks out w/ a big sign that said it's so much fun to walk across stage, then the next person's sign said with a friend, & the next person's said or Two. Something to that effect. That was really cool!!
YES!! I remember that! We should do signs that say "Cheffers stick together" or something like that! Hey, I'm corny!

I am getting my butt in gear! I just have to get the 3 reactivated, the one qualified and then find one more and get him or her qualified! You guys have really inspired me!

(Was I a thread killer? LOL)

No, your not a thread killer. I like the sign idea. I have got my butt into gear and can't wait for conference.

Shhh! Don't tell the boss I am goofing off right now!

I'm also a first timer. I signed on July 3rd last year and our conference was the next week. Too late for my schedule so I'm really looking forward to this one. I've signed up, all the workshops scheduled, and tickets purchased. I haven't had this much fun since I was a Job's Daughter going to convention in Anaheim and tooling around Disneyland. I'm worried about Chicago in the middle of July--heat and humidity. Guess I'll stay inside most of the time and have fun. I'll have my buttons and will be looking forward to seeing all of you. I also won't be walking on the stage--plans are for next year. As for those of you making calls to get bookings--I have a suggestion. If they don't want to book a show, be sure to ask them is they want to place an order. Then you can create your own show or have a mystery host. Tell them you'll draw names of those who place orders and maybe theirs will be free. It gets the folks excited.

Jackie, you will have a GREAT time!

Yea! I"m glad you get to go Anne!:)

...I probably won't have a button on! Sorry guys...only because my director hasn't told anyone about this site, and I don't want them to wonder why I am special and get a button... and I don't want to step on her toes, they are her team....ya know? I give ideas all of the time that I get on this site, but I don't tell them about it because she doesn't.

Why not tell them? It can do nothing but help their business.

I see where you are coming from, and I have thought about that as well. But on the other hand, my director has been in the business for 8 years, and comes on here when she has time as well. We chat about it quietly, but I sorta feel like it is her place to tell them if she wants to... does that make sense? :confused:

lacychef said:
Yea! I"m glad you get to go Anne!:)
Me too! We're staying that the Sheraton. Where are you staying?

I'll be in Wave 3, but will also not be wearing the button.... ya'll will just have to find me some other way ;) LOL

There are a couple girls in my cluster who are on here. But neither is as active as ANY of you, they're just here, getting ideas. Which is mostly what I do.... I pop in and post when I've got a few extra minutes. LOL

Feel free to pop in any time!

Bumping thread to top!

<h2>1. Who is attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?</h2><p>Wave 3 2007 Check-In is an event for Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders to gather and learn about the latest products and business strategies.</p><h2>2. Who is going to be there?</h2><p>The event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders from all over the country. It is a great opportunity to network and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.</p><h2>3. Will there be any special guests or speakers?</h2><p>Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the event. They will be announced closer to the event date, so stay tuned for updates!</p><h2>4. Can anyone attend Wave 3 2007 Check-In?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Wave 3 2007 Check-In is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders. However, there are many other events and opportunities for customers to attend and learn about our products.</p><h2>5. I am a new director, will I be recognized at the event?</h2><p>Congratulations on your new role! As a new director, you will definitely be recognized at Wave 3 2007 Check-In. Be sure to let us know so we can cheer you on and celebrate your success!</p>

1. Who is attending Wave 3 2007 Check-In?

Wave 3 2007 Check-In is an event for Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders to gather and learn about the latest products and business strategies.

2. Who is going to be there?

The event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders from all over the country. It is a great opportunity to network and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

3. Will there be any special guests or speakers?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the event. They will be announced closer to the event date, so stay tuned for updates!

4. Can anyone attend Wave 3 2007 Check-In?

Unfortunately, Wave 3 2007 Check-In is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, directors, and leaders. However, there are many other events and opportunities for customers to attend and learn about our products.

5. I am a new director, will I be recognized at the event?

Congratulations on your new role! As a new director, you will definitely be recognized at Wave 3 2007 Check-In. Be sure to let us know so we can cheer you on and celebrate your success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • crystalscookingnow