• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Recognition List for TPC Achievers"

!!!!!Beth: I'm so excited to be a part of the team. I'm so excited to help TPC grow!Deb Jennings, new director!!!Shana Smith, TPC salesI know there are others out there...I know there are others out there...Yes, I gotta know who to cheer extra loud for;)Mary Hartnett, New Director!!!!Skye Dugger, New /Director!!Melissa Kugler, NEW Director!!!
chefann
Gold Member
I started this in the Wave 1 area, and realized that it makes sense for the other 2 waves as well.
--

Here's a way for us to track who we need to cheer extra-loudly for at conference. This is not meant as a "Congratulations" thread (but Great Job! to everyone who will post in it), but as a way to have a concise list for recognition.

ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WALKING STAGE FOR SOME RECOGNITION AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE.​

Now that the TPC year is over, everyone should know if they reached their goals. Post your name and why you're walking. Then we can print out this list and have it during general sessions.

For example: Aeryn Sun, TPC in recruiting, new Director

Sadly, I'm not walking, but I got to post this because it was my idea.

Deb Jennings, new director!!!

Shana Smith, TPC sales

I know there are others out there...

DebbieJ said:
I know there are others out there...
Yes, I gotta know who to cheer extra loud for;)

Mary Hartnett, New Director!!!!

Skye Dugger, New /Director!!

Melissa Kugler, NEW Director!!!

Walking in Wave 3.

Melissa Kugler
DIRECTOR
[email protected]

Last edited:
Sandi Wood, New Director
Rochester, NY

Vanessa Rice, TPC in Sales! :)

bumping--add yourself!

chefann said:
I started this in the Wave 1 area, and realized that it makes sense for the other 2 waves as well.
--

Here's a way for us to track who we need to cheer extra-loudly for at conference. This is not meant as a "Congratulations" thread (but Great Job! to everyone who will post in it), but as a way to have a concise list for recognition.

ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WALKING STAGE FOR SOME RECOGNITION AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE.​

Now that the TPC year is over, everyone should know if they reached their goals. Post your name and why you're walking. Then we can print out this list and have it during general sessions.

For example: Aeryn Sun, TPC in recruiting, new Director

Sadly, I'm not walking, but I got to post this because it was my idea.

Susan Gentile, New Director! Whoo hoo. I just finished packing. I am so excited.

I'll cheer for all of you! Susan: Glad I'm not alone! LOL

Beth Aram, new director

1. What is the National Conference Recognition List for TPC Achievers?

The National Conference Recognition List for TPC Achievers is a list of top-performing Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. This list is announced at our annual National Conference and serves as a way to celebrate and recognize the hard work and achievements of our consultants.

2. How do consultants qualify for the National Conference Recognition List?

Consultants can qualify for the National Conference Recognition List by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may change each year, but typically include reaching a certain level of sales and sponsoring a certain number of new consultants.

3. What are the benefits of being on the National Conference Recognition List?

Being on the National Conference Recognition List comes with several benefits, including recognition at our annual National Conference, the opportunity to attend exclusive training sessions and workshops, and the chance to network with other top-performing consultants. Additionally, consultants on the list may also receive special incentives and rewards from Pampered Chef.

4. When is the National Conference Recognition List announced?

The National Conference Recognition List is typically announced at our annual National Conference, which takes place in the summer. This event is a highly anticipated and exciting time for our consultants, as they gather to celebrate their achievements and learn from top leaders in the company.

5. Is the National Conference Recognition List the only way to be recognized for achievements with Pampered Chef?

No, the National Conference Recognition List is just one of the ways we celebrate and recognize the achievements of our consultants. We also have other recognition programs throughout the year, such as our monthly top performer lists and various rewards and incentives for reaching sales and recruiting milestones. We believe in recognizing and celebrating the hard work and dedication of all our consultants, not just those on the National Conference Recognition List.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn