• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 - Walking for TPampered Chef

In summary, Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef is a fundraising event where participants walk a designated route and collect donations for a chosen charity. You can sign up through a consultant or the official website, and it is open to everyone. The walking route is typically 3-5 miles, but you can choose your own distance. If you are unable to walk, you can still participate by donating, sponsoring a walker, or volunteering.
chefann
Gold Member
There's only one month left in the TPC year and those who will be walking at Conference for reaching it will know (soon) that it's actually happening. We want to cheer extra loudly for you!

Post your name in this thread, along with the category(s) so we know who to cheer for. Real names, please, so we can identify you when we hear the name. :)

Congratulations are in order, but please don't post those in here, so that we have a clean list. Thanks.

Crystal Brazell-AL TPC in sales

OK- TPC year ended on Saturday. Who from Wave 3 will be walking, and what category(ies)? CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER, but please don't post them in this thread, so that we have a clean list for cheering at people. :)

I'm walking for sales and recruiting.

leggy
(kristin brooks)

I'm walking for sales.

Ruthie Hankins

Thanks everyone!I'll be posting the final list this weekend, so post if you're walking by Friday evening. Also, if you're walking stage for promoting or recruiting incentive, please post in the walking the stage thread. And don't forget to post your schedule in the schedule thread. I'm going to put those lists on the same document, so that we have a single document for keeping track of each other.

1. What is Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef is a fundraising event organized by the company to support a chosen charity or cause. Participants walk a designated route and collect donations from friends, family, and community members.

2. How do I sign up for Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef?

You can sign up for Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef through your consultant or by visiting the official Pampered Chef website. You will need to fill out a registration form and pay a registration fee to participate.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef?

No, anyone can participate in Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef. It is open to consultants, customers, and anyone who wants to support the cause and have fun while doing so.

4. How long is the walking route for Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef?

The walking route for Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef varies depending on the location, but it is typically a 3-5 mile route. However, you can choose to walk a shorter or longer distance if you prefer.

5. Can I still participate in Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef if I am unable to walk?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 3 - Walking for Pampered Chef by making a donation or sponsoring a walker. You can also volunteer at the event or help spread the word to raise awareness and support for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies