• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Walking the Stage List for Wave 2

In summary, the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" is a list of products available for purchase from Pampered Chef, specifically chosen to help consultants boost their sales and earn rewards during the second wave of the incentive program. The list is updated every quarter and can be accessed by active Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the appropriate level and sold at least $150 in products. Multiple purchases are allowed, but availability may be limited.
lacychef
Well, Ann started one for her wave.....who's all walking for something in wave 2 so we know who to cheer for?:D

I am walking for TPC....sales.

Last edited:
Lacey -

Not walking - justed p*ssed we aren't in the same wave girlfriend!!

jwpamp said:
I am on track for TPC....sales.

Me too. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

PamperedDor said:
Lacey -

Not walking - justed p*ssed we aren't in the same wave girlfriend!!
Awww, me too! Maybe next year!

Yeah Janice & Deb; I'll be cheering for ya!

Add Ida Schwitters for New Director!!!!!!

Tpc In Sales-

Count me in as walking for New Director!

Me Too
Cheryl Batcher- New Director!

anyone else?:)

I will be walking!Hello everyone. I will be walking this year as a New Director! I got the call for June 1, 2008! I look forward to meeting everyone.:)

I will for TPC in Balanced Business and my girlfriend Jennifer Sampson will be for New Director!!!!

I'll be walking (new D )and I always do the "rock on" sign
I depends how nerves I get when I'm in front of a crowd "rock on" is what I use with my boys. I do this at their sporting games to let them know to have a good time and not stress.
I think it makes them play better.:)

I'll be walking as a new director as well. You'll know me as the chick who falls on her face! :blushing:

Congrats Jen!
Don't worry I will fall first :)
Change your signature! You are a Director now :)

What is the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2"?

The "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" is a list of products that are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef. These products are specifically chosen to help consultants boost their sales and earn rewards during the second wave of the Pampered Chef incentive program.

How often is the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" updated?

The "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" is updated every quarter, or every 3 months. This allows for new and popular products to be added to the list, and for older products to be rotated out.

Are there any requirements to be eligible to purchase from the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2"?

Yes, in order to purchase from the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means that you have sold at least $150 in products during the current month or the previous month. You must also be registered for the incentive program and have reached the appropriate level.

How can I access the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2"?

You can access the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the Incentives tab. From there, you can click on the "Walking the Stage List" link to view the current list of products.

Can I purchase from the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" multiple times?

Yes, you can purchase from the "Walking the Stage List for Wave 2" multiple times as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. However, quantities may be limited for certain products, so it is recommended to purchase as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
bethsbiz