• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Stage Walkers at the Upcoming Conference - Share Your Story!

In summary, Shana is a new Director and is walking for TPC this conference. She has done $20,000 in sales and recruited 4 people. She is off by about $2000 and expects to hit level 2 before the conference.
loreedfk
OK ladies, this is your chance to toot your own horn. I am a newbie and this will be my first conference and I haven't done anything yet to earn a walk across the stage. But I would love to hear from those of you who will be walking and why you will be walking - and if you are in Wave 2, I'll be sure to give you a big Cheffer cheer! :D

Hello all!

I am walking as a new Director! This is my third year of business and my third conference. I am so excited!

Lisa Hewitt
Wave 2

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will walk as a New Director! I am two shows away and my 2 recruits are scrambling to get enough orders in to count as 2 shows, even if they are just a catalog show each. Pray for me!

I started March of 2005 - I will be walking for TPC, New Director, Top 20 in Sales and Making the 3rd wave of next years trip already !

LUPE said:
I started March of 2005 - I will be walking for TPC, New Director, Top 20 in Sales and Making the 3rd wave of next years trip already !

WOW! Great job!!

I will be walking wave three as a new dirctor (promoted last year, but didn't go to leadership) and on track for level 2 trip

LUPE said:

Hey Lupe...
I met someone JUST like you from PA on the RCCL cruise in May...are you Andrea?

loreedfk said:
OK ladies, this is your chance to toot your own horn. I am a newbie and this will be my first conference and I haven't done anything yet to earn a walk across the stage. But I would love to hear from those of you who will be walking and why you will be walking - and if you are in Wave 2, I'll be sure to give you a big Cheffer cheer! :D

I am in Wave 3. I am waling for TPC in Personal Sales. Do we walk for being on track for level 2? I am off by about $2000 and expect to hit it before conference.

What do you get to 'walk' for? I am a new FD, have done $20,000 in sales since January when I started....and recruited 4 so far...anything I should be 'walking' for?

Not in your wave but I will be walking!!I will be walking for TPC this conference!! Walked for Directorship last conference! I am hoping to walk every conference!!

I remember that you don't get to walk for a trip unless you have already earned Level 2 or above by conference. I am only 2500 points away from Level 2!!!

The walk depends on the conference..it could change...but it is usually...New Directors...TPC achievers and trip acheivers. Let me know if I am wrong anyone!!:D

Wow
LUPE said:

What were your sales??? And you already have 68,000 points??? WAY TO GO!! That is a big TOOOOT for you!

Any secrets you want to share?:D

Yep...another post...
ShanaSmith said:
I will be walking wave three as a new dirctor (promoted last year, but didn't go to leadership) and on track for level 2 trip

Shana,

I didn't know that you could walk the next conference when you promote. :confused: I thought you had to walk when you promoted or you missed the walk. Maybe I was misinformed. Congratulations on your walk!!

I'm with you cindycooks. I had 2 shows left, one each from 2 recruits. One sent hers in tonight and the other hopefully in the morning!!! Then I'll be walking for director Wave 1 also! We'll have to meet somewhere!

I'm too excited to wait!

Yep Fruit76loop.. if you don't go to the conference when you promoted you can call and have them add you to the list for the following conference. HO told me that when they called to officially offer me my directorship.

1. What is the "Calling All Stage Walkers" event all about?

The "Calling All Stage Walkers" event is an annual walkathon organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for charity. Participants are encouraged to walk a designated route on stage while raising money for a chosen cause.

2. How do I register for the "Calling All Stage Walkers" event?

You can register for the event online through our website or by calling our customer service hotline. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date and there is a registration fee that goes towards the chosen charity.

3. What do I need to bring with me on the day of the event?

On the day of the event, please bring a printout of your registration confirmation, comfortable walking shoes, and any additional items you may need such as a water bottle or sunscreen. We also recommend bringing a camera to capture the fun memories!

4. Can I participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! The "Calling All Stage Walkers" event is open to anyone who wants to support a good cause and have fun while doing it. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate.

5. Can I bring my children and pets to the event?

Children and pets are welcome to join in on the fun, but please keep in mind that this is a walking event and may not be suitable for very young children or pets. We ask that all children and pets be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
baychef