• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the schedule for first-time attendees at the conference in Chicago?

In summary, at your first Pampered Chef party, you can expect to learn about kitchen tools and products, see live cooking demos, and try out products. No need to bring anything, but it is recommended to bring a form of payment for purchases. There is no dress code, but comfortable clothing is recommended. You can bring friends to the party, and there may be discounts or promotions for first-time attendees. As a first-time attendee, you may also have the opportunity to host your own party and earn rewards.
jhammer22
I know there is a lot of walking, but is it walking inside or outside?

Also, I'm on HO tour #1 wave 2. I am staying at the Chicago Hilton. What time should I plan on leaving the hotel to get to the conference site? I am assuming that there will be a shuttle for us.

I'll let you know if I have more questions. I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. :)

Julie

The conference walking is all indoors. But you may also CHOOSE to do some walking outdoors in the city - there is GREAT shopping!! Um...I don't remember the time frames for getting to the conference center...i think they had signs up at the hotel letting us know what tiem sshuttles ran and what time to be there.

I too am new and staying at the hilton and office tour #1. I was told we would have to taxi at 6:30am.

I was told by my director that there is a shuttle at 6:15, because we are suppose to be regestered at 6:30, and on the bus @ 6:45. I am at the Sheraton, and this is my first conference I am just going by what the directors say!:)

I'm at the Sheraton too. My Director said to just wait til we get there and ask - there will be people to direct us. Man, 6:15 is going to come much too early!!!! :(

I'm at the Sheraton too. My Director said to just wait til we get there and ask - there will be people to direct us. Man, 6:15 is going to come much too early!!!!
Good then we can go over together, I am debating if I want to work out before the tour or not, I won't be sleeping much, might as well burn some calories!

Related to What's the schedule for first-time attendees at the conference in Chicago?

1. What should I expect at my first Pampered Chef party?

At your first Pampered Chef party, you can expect to learn about our kitchen tools and products, see live cooking demonstrations, and have the opportunity to try out our products for yourself. You'll also have the chance to ask any questions you may have and connect with other attendees.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the party?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the party. Our consultants will have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the demonstrations. However, if you would like to make a purchase, it is recommended to bring a form of payment.

3. Is there a dress code for Pampered Chef parties?

There is no specific dress code for our parties. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as you may be standing and participating in activities. Some parties may have a theme, so feel free to dress accordingly if you'd like!

4. Can I bring a friend to the party?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to the party. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to let the consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for first-time attendees?

Yes, there may be special promotions or discounts for first-time attendees. Be sure to ask the consultant hosting the party about any current offers or promotions. Additionally, as a first-time attendee, you may have the opportunity to host your own party and earn rewards for your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies