• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3

In summary, "Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious recipes using fresh ingredients sourced from Chicago's local markets and vendors. The class takes place on select Monday mornings at 9:00am CST and typically lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. All skill levels are welcome and registration can be done on the website.
cookn' katie
Monday Morning~ Wave 3Hello everyone! This is my first time going to Chicago. I am nervous, my director and I are the only 2 going from our cluster. We are staying on the outskirts of Chicago on Sunday night and driving in to town on Monday morning. She is leaving for the Director's meeting and I am by myself for Monday morning until my upline's cluster arrives. First of all, can we even get into our rooms that time in the morning? Second of all, will any of you be hanging around the Hilton that morning until we leave for conference. I would love to meet some of guys and hang out. I hear there is alot of stuff within walking distance to see and do. Let me know if anyone has anything planned or would like to meet. Thanks! Katie

Last edited:
Not sure what my plan is, but I think I'll be dropping off my bags before 10 AM because the train comes into Roosevelt Station around 8:45 AM. I think we may shop. I don't know anyone, either, but I will know a few by the time I get to Chicago. I'll be on a train with a group of consultants, including chefbeckyd. Look for us if you'd like.

JAE said:
Not sure what my plan is, but I think I'll be dropping off my bags before 10 AM because the train comes into Roosevelt Station around 8:45 AM. I think we may shop. I don't know anyone, either, but I will know a few by the time I get to Chicago. I'll be on a train with a group of consultants, including chefbeckyd. Look for us if you'd like.

Hey JAE! Does that mean you've decided to come with us earlybirds???:D

Whoo Hooo!!!

1. What is "Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3"?

"Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious recipes using fresh ingredients sourced from Chicago's local markets and vendors. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and support small businesses in the Chicago area.

2. When does "Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3" take place?

The virtual cooking class takes place on select Monday mornings at 9:00am CST. You can check the schedule on our website to see the upcoming dates for Wave 3.

3. How long is the virtual cooking class?

The class typically lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, the duration may vary depending on the complexity of the recipes and any Q&A sessions with the instructor.

4. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to participate?

No, all skill levels are welcome to join "Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3". Our expert instructors will guide you through each step of the recipes and provide tips and tricks for success in the kitchen.

5. How can I sign up for "Exploring Chicago on a Monday Morning~ Wave 3"?

You can sign up for the virtual cooking class on our website. Simply select the date of the class you want to attend and follow the prompts to complete your registration. Space is limited, so we recommend signing up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies