• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Space Available at Hilton Thurs-Sat

In summary, there is space available for one more person in a 2 bed/2 bath room at the Hilton. The speaker and their director will be arriving on different days and can store belongings in the director's room before check-in. They will be leaving after the conference on Saturday, and the director is driving so there should be no issues with storing belongings in the car. The speaker and another person are arriving by train on Thursday and leaving on Saturday, and they are excited to avoid Chicago traffic and save money on transportation costs. The speaker prefers driving due to the convenience and cost being similar to taking a train. They hope to find someone to fill the room soon.
lt1jane
Gold Member
We have space available in my room for one more person.

I will be at the Hilton in a 2 bed/2 bath room. I am coming in on Thursday morning, but my director is coming in on Wednesday. If you arrive before check-in, we can put our stuff in her room. We are leaving after Conference on Saturday. She is driving so I'm pretty sure that if we need to put stuff in her car on Saturday morning that won't be an issue.

Myself and one other person in the room are coming in on the train (Amtrak from Milwaukee) about 9:30 Thursday and leaving at 3 on Saturday. (I'm so excited to not have to deal with Chicago traffic and the round trip cost is about the same as paying for gas and parking in Chicago.)

lt1jane said:
We have space available in my room for one more person. I will be at the Hilton in a 2 bed/2 bath room. I am coming in on Thursday morning, but my director is coming in on Wednesday. If you arrive before check-in, we can put our stuff in her room. We are leaving after Conference on Saturday. She is driving so I'm pretty sure that if we need to put stuff in her car on Saturday morning that won't be an issue. Myself and one other person in the room are coming in on the train (Amtrak from Milwaukee) about 9:30 Thursday and leaving at 3 on Saturday. (I'm so excited to not have to deal with Chicago traffic and the round trip cost is about the same as paying for gas and parking in Chicago.)
Funny. Because the cost is about the same I prefer to drive and not have to deal with lugging my suitcase around and the getting to and from the train station. Actually, I figured with the taxi fees and parking at the train station it would be more. It's good that we have options so that we can each do what is comfortable for us.I hope you find that person you need to fill the room.

Hi there! I'm interested in potentially joining your room for the conference. Can you provide some more information about the cost and logistics? Also, would it be possible for me to arrive on Wednesday with your director and leave on Sunday, or is it strictly Thursday to Saturday? Thank you!

1. What is the cost for reserving space at Hilton Thurs-Sat?

The cost for reserving space at Hilton Thurs-Sat varies depending on the size and type of space needed. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

2. Are there any discounts available for reserving space at Hilton Thurs-Sat?

We do offer discounts for large groups or extended stays. Please let us know your specific needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.

3. What amenities are included with the space at Hilton Thurs-Sat?

The space at Hilton Thurs-Sat includes access to all hotel amenities, such as pool and fitness center, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and parking.

4. Is the space at Hilton Thurs-Sat available for events or meetings?

Yes, our space at Hilton Thurs-Sat is perfect for events and meetings. We have various room sizes and layouts to fit your needs and can also provide catering services.

5. How far in advance do I need to reserve space at Hilton Thurs-Sat?

We recommend reserving space at Hilton Thurs-Sat as soon as possible to ensure availability. However, we can often accommodate last minute reservations depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • darlinclem