• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Wave 3: Ready for Chicago!

anyone.I'm in the third wave. I was pretty much on my own last year, my first year, even had the hotel room to myself which wasn't to bad LOL I can't imagine not going to conference :) Thank goodness for conference club :) Was looking at flights already and still at $350+ round trip from the NH :( Hopefully that will go down the closer we get.I'm psyched to go to conference this year! My goals are to walk, make some new friends, and see more of Chicago.I'm Wave 3. I'm looking forward to it! Last year was my first NC and it was amazing.
Well then, Rhonda, if I don't manage to link up with you before then, at least I have a chance to see you at NC. LOL!I was in Fort Wayne with The Furry Guy on Sunday at the Home and Garden Show. I was in New Haven on Monday for a team meeting. Didn't have any spare time either day.Maybe next month.

We're wave 3 . Last year was our first(wave 1) had a blast
to to meet some of you there

Booked my flight yesterday $199.20 round trip from Manchester, Nh

I have personally booked 6 from our cluster to go and we are so excited!!! Southwest deal is $259 which is $130 cheaper than last year, whoo hoo! See you all there

nldavis321 said:
Wave 3.

Never been.

Very excited.

Nervous.

Going alone!

Unless I convince my recruit and my recruiter to go!

It will be ok b/c you can hook up w/some of us! I am wave 3 but my director just resigned & we are in the process of being re-assigned but either way I already have a ticket & I'm going in 3. lol

nldavis321 said:
Wave 3.

Never been.

Very excited.

Nervous.

Going alone!

Unless I convince my recruit and my recruiter to go!

As much as I enjoyed the company of my room mates last year, I think I learned more my first year being alone. I sat with people I didn't know during lunch and on the buses and learned a lot by asking for everyones opinions about everything. I learned the most about wedding registries while on a bus ride to the hotel from a Director from Florida.

<h2>What is Wave 3 and how is it related to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the third phase of our annual conference. It is a highly anticipated event where consultants gather to learn about new products, business strategies, and network with others in the company. This year's Wave 3 conference will take place in Chicago.</p><h2>Is there a specific group of attendees called "Wave 3-ers"?</h2><p>Yes, "Wave 3-ers" refers to the attendees of the third phase of our conference, which is the Chicago event. It is a fun and exciting way to identify and connect with fellow consultants who are attending this particular conference.</p><h2>I haven't seen any information about Wave 3 yet, only about Waves 1 and 2. Why is that?</h2><p>The planning and preparation for each phase of the conference takes time, so information is released gradually. Rest assured that there will be plenty of details about Wave 3 as we get closer to the event. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and through our social media channels.</p><h2>Is this your first time attending the conference?</h2><p>Yes, this is my first time attending the Pampered Chef conference. I am excited to learn, connect, and experience everything that Wave 3 in Chicago has to offer. I hope to see you there!</p><h2>What is the conference club and how do I join?</h2><p>The conference club is a program designed to enhance your conference experience. As a member, you will have access to exclusive perks such as early registration, special gifts, and private sessions with company leaders. You can join the conference club by registering for the conference and selecting the conference club option at checkout.</p>

What is Wave 3 and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the third phase of our annual conference. It is a highly anticipated event where consultants gather to learn about new products, business strategies, and network with others in the company. This year's Wave 3 conference will take place in Chicago.

Is there a specific group of attendees called "Wave 3-ers"?

Yes, "Wave 3-ers" refers to the attendees of the third phase of our conference, which is the Chicago event. It is a fun and exciting way to identify and connect with fellow consultants who are attending this particular conference.

I haven't seen any information about Wave 3 yet, only about Waves 1 and 2. Why is that?

The planning and preparation for each phase of the conference takes time, so information is released gradually. Rest assured that there will be plenty of details about Wave 3 as we get closer to the event. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and through our social media channels.

Is this your first time attending the conference?

Yes, this is my first time attending the Pampered Chef conference. I am excited to learn, connect, and experience everything that Wave 3 in Chicago has to offer. I hope to see you there!

What is the conference club and how do I join?

The conference club is a program designed to enhance your conference experience. As a member, you will have access to exclusive perks such as early registration, special gifts, and private sessions with company leaders. You can join the conference club by registering for the conference and selecting the conference club option at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat