• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: Male Roomate for a Room at the Chicago Hilton

In summary, the cost of the room at the Chicago Hilton varies depending on the date and length of stay. All utilities, including electricity, water, and internet, are included in the cost of the room. The room is fully furnished and residents have access to shared living spaces. The Chicago Hilton offers amenities such as a fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, and room service. Parking is available for an additional fee. Please contact us for specific pricing information and parking options.
mrsbettyboop0000
Split cost ...

My team has an extra room at the chicago Hilton and we are looking for any males that need a room and a roomate for WAVE 3. 2 Bed/ 2 Bath. I have a new male recruit that is going but needs to cut cost and needs to find a roomate. Thanks

*******bump*******

Gotta question...I am staying at the Club Quarters. I was wondering when he is checking in. I am arriving Wednesday and leaving Saturday. El Paso - Guy - is coming in Thursday and is leaving Saturday. If all three of us join forces - well, we could each save some big bucks. I bet we could get a roll away as Guy said he would even sleep on the floor. Club Charges $40 a night for an extra body so he would have stayed for $80 for the two days. So... If your man is interested in splitting even a little more, well I can cancel my reservation, contact Guy and see what's what.
[email protected] is my e-mail. Pass it on.

Thanks!

OK, I just pm him asking if he would be interested. Thanks Again!

I just got back from Disneyland, sorry I didn't see these sooner. Yes I'm interested in sharing a room. Just let me know, thanks in advance.

Guy

Either way...Guy,
You will NOT have to foot the bill alone. Like I said, I have it paid for so... But if we can save even more, all the better!
P.S. I hope you had a good time! A friend of mine is down there now and I guess some of his friends and brother-in-law are driving him totally insane!

Saving money sounds good to me

Guy

1. What is the cost of the room at the Chicago Hilton?

The cost of the room at the Chicago Hilton varies depending on the date and length of stay. Please contact us for specific pricing information.

2. Are utilities included in the cost of the room?

Yes, all utilities including electricity, water, and internet are included in the cost of the room.

3. Is the room furnished?

Yes, the room comes fully furnished with a bed, desk, and dresser. You will also have access to shared living spaces such as the kitchen and living room.

4. What amenities are included in the Chicago Hilton?

The Chicago Hilton offers a variety of amenities including a fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, and room service. As a resident, you will also have access to these amenities.

5. Is there parking available at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, there is parking available for an additional fee at the Chicago Hilton. Please contact us for more information on parking options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies