• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suddenly Have One Spot Open at Chicago Hilton

In summary, the Chicago Hilton hotel is a luxurious downtown hotel with elegant accommodations and exceptional dining options. Due to a last-minute cancellation, there is one spot available for the upcoming Pampered Chef cooking demonstration and tasting event. To secure the spot, interested customers can contact the customer service team for registration. It is advised to register at least 48 hours in advance to allow for preparation and accommodation of dietary restrictions.
PampChefDeb
Hi all,

We just found out that our 4th roommate can not attend conference. We have a room at the Chicago Hilton, 2 double beds, 2 bathrooms. Monday through Thursday. I believe split 4 ways the cost will be $162, for all 3 nights.

Please let me know right away if you want this spot. Thanks!!

Debbie
[email protected]

Still looking for someone to share our room.

Hi Debbie,I am interested in taking the spot for the conference. Can you please provide more information about the room and the amenities included? Also, is the cost of $162 per person or for the entire room? Thank you.

1. What is the Chicago Hilton hotel?

The Chicago Hilton hotel is a luxury hotel located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It offers elegant accommodations, exceptional dining options, and a variety of amenities for guests to enjoy.

2. How did a spot open up at the Chicago Hilton?

Unfortunately, we had a last-minute cancellation for our event at the Chicago Hilton, which opened up one spot for our lucky customers to attend.

3. What is the event taking place at the Chicago Hilton?

The event is a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration and tasting, where our customers can learn new recipes and techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

4. How can I secure the open spot at the Chicago Hilton?

To secure the spot, please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] and they will assist you with registering for the event at the Chicago Hilton.

5. Is there a deadline to register for the event at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, we ask that customers register for the event at the Chicago Hilton at least 48 hours in advance to allow us enough time to prepare for the event and accommodate any dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
ChefLAM