• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Wanted at Chicago Hilton: Female Roommates Wanted!

In summary, Kate and Kim are looking for two more roommates to join them in their two-bed, two-bath room at the Chicago Hilton. Kim is the only female roommate, and they are both still half way to Advanced level. They are looking for another female roommate, and also for someone who is close to Advanced level.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a two bed two bath room at the Chicago Hilton for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night. I only have one roomie now and would love to room with 2 more! Female only, please. :D

Kate did you find anyone?

How many would you have in the room? 4 total?

We just had a change as of today and went from 4 to 2.

Kim - there are already two in the room (me and another consultant) and we are looking for another 2 to make it 4.

Ohh goodie!! Kim is my roommate. We are looking for 2 more also. I would love to pick your brain Kate! Director in six months!! Wow!! How close are you to Advanced? Still halfway?

Oh yeah, I need to change that. I was one away from Advanced, but the gal I promoted had to resign because of severe health problems. I can't drop my room because I'm there on the 5th...ladies shopping holiday with mommy.

Kate, as Sandra said Oh Goodie! And I would love to hear how you are doing it too. What hotel are you staying at? We have one at Palmer House Hilton w/ 2 bathrooms but can cancel that room.

Can we e-mail offline - maybe PM me and I will connect us or shoot I will PM you too just in case.

Ok, I must have been really tired the other night when I responded because I missed the part about you not being able to drop yours. That is fine with me, I just want to make sure we are on before I drop ours.

Did you get my PM? Will you e-mail me privately so we can chat off the message board? [email protected]

Thanks,
Kim

Kate, did you fill your room? I'm not quite sure yet, but I think I may need a bed.

MomToEli said:
Kate, did you fill your room? I'm not quite sure yet, but I think I may need a bed.
I have two open spaces in our two rooms still. Feel free to PM or email me! We'd love to have another cheffer in there.:D We're at the Chicago Hilton with two bathrooms. However, not everyone is coming in Sunday night, so we only have one room that night and no extra spots. We have TWO spots open for Monday and Tuesday nights. Let me know.:)

I know JAE from Holland MI, was looking for a room.......I gave her some leads from my extended cluster - but not sure yet if she found a space......JAE - are you out there?

Yes, I just signed in. I e-mailed pamperedbecky just before sending this.

JAE said:
Yes, I just signed in. I e-mailed pamperedbecky just before sending this.
I emailed you back.:)

Actually, I am in an adjoining room with my director (NED) now....it was a big thing to be asked, so I jumped at it! No room with me anymore, sorry!

Not a problem! I'd jump at that chance, too!

1. What is the monthly rent for the room at Chicago Hilton?

The monthly rent for the room at Chicago Hilton is $1200 per person.

2. Are utilities included in the rent?

No, utilities are not included in the rent. They will be split evenly among all roommates.

3. Is there a security deposit required?

Yes, there is a security deposit of $1000 required before move-in.

4. Are there any specific requirements for female roommates?

We are looking for responsible and clean female roommates who can commit to a 6-month lease.

5. Is parking available at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, there is a parking garage available for an additional fee. However, street parking is also an option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher