• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Available at Chicago Hilton - 2 Beds, 2 Baths

In summary, the room at the Chicago Hilton includes 2 beds and 2 bathrooms, a TV, mini fridge, and complimentary toiletries. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but there are on-site dining options for an additional cost. Requests for specific views or locations can be made, but are subject to availability. There is a cancellation policy for the room, outlined in the booking confirmation. Additional fees and taxes may apply, and are not included in the room rate.
TammyJo
We have enough room for 2 roomies at the Chicago Hilton. Our room has 2 beds & 2 baths.

Hi Tammy....I am also in search of 2 roomies!!!! We have the same room reserved...We could probably cancel one and all four us go into the one room...do you have the room reserved under your name or someone else?
Let me know..hopefully we can help each other out :)

That would be great! There is a total of 6 of us going and we have 2 rooms reserved & one of them is in my name. If you would be interested in rooming with us you could cancel and room with our group and that would save us all some money.

Tammy, that sounds great. I just PM'd you :)

Krissy
I sent you a PM this morning but I am getting ready to go to work so I will be back on tonight and maybe we can discuss details.

Hi Tammy, I am sending you an email :)

1. What are the amenities included in the room?

The room at the Chicago Hilton includes 2 beds and 2 bathrooms, as well as a TV, mini fridge, and complimentary toiletries.

2. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

Unfortunately, breakfast is not included in the room rate. However, there are several on-site dining options available at the Chicago Hilton for an additional cost.

3. Can I request a specific view or location for the room?

Requests for specific views or locations may be made, but are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.

4. Is there a cancellation policy for this room?

Yes, there is a cancellation policy for this room. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific details.

5. Are there any additional fees or taxes for the room?

The room rate may be subject to additional fees and taxes, which will be outlined in the booking confirmation. These fees and taxes are not included in the room rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg