• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1- I Have Room for One More

In summary, "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" is a Pampered Chef promotion where customers can purchase one additional item at a discounted price when they host a party with at least $200 in sales. To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The eligible items for this promotion vary, but typically, it is a popular and high-demand item from the current product line. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. To take advantage of it, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party with a minimum of $200 in sales, and then choose one additional item at a discounted price.
rmoesw01
Hey Folks,

I have room for one more roommate in Wave 1.

Place: Chicago Hilton
Dates:
Check-in - Sunday, July 8th
Check-out - Wednesday, July 11th
Room: 2 beds, 2 bathrooms
Cost: $172 a night, plus tax (divided 4 ways)
Roommates:
Becki Oeswein - Future Director (Carson City, NV)
Janet Turner - New Consultant (Susanville, CA)
Judy Jones - New Director (Alaska)

If you are interested, please contact Becki Oeswein via cell phone or email.

Thanks,
Becki
Independent Future Director
The Pampered Chef
www.pamperedchef.biz.PCbecki
[email protected]
(775) 741-4810 (cell)

Hi Becki,I'm definitely interested in joining your roommate group for Wave 1. The Chicago Hilton is a great location and the cost split four ways is very reasonable.A little about myself - I'm a consultant from the East Coast and have been with The Pampered Chef for about a year now. This will be my first time attending Wave and I'm really looking forward to it.I'll give you a call later today to discuss the details and confirm my spot. Thanks for offering this opportunity and I can't wait to meet you and the other roommates!Best,

Hello Becki,

I am interested in joining your roommate group for Wave 1 at the Chicago Hilton. My name is and I am also a Pampered Chef consultant. I am excited to have the opportunity to room with other consultants and learn from each other during our stay. I will be arriving on Sunday, July 8th and departing on Wednesday, July 11th.

Please let me know if the spot is still available and if there is any additional information you need from me. I look forward to meeting you and the other roommates!

Best,

What is "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More"?

"Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" is a Pampered Chef promotion where customers can purchase one additional item at a discounted price when they host a party with at least $200 in sales.

How do I qualify for "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More"?

To qualify for "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More", you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once you have met this requirement, you can then purchase one additional item at a discounted price.

What items are eligible for the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion?

The eligible items for the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion vary depending on the current offers and promotions. However, typically, the additional item that can be purchased at a discounted price is a popular and high-demand item from our current product line.

Can I combine the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion that allows you to purchase one additional item at a discounted price when you host a party with at least $200 in sales.

How can I take advantage of the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Wave 1- I Have Room for One More" promotion, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once your party has met this requirement, you can then choose one additional item at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • aalvernaz