• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for One at the Hilton July 9-13Th

In summary, the price for a room at the Hilton during July 9-13th may vary and is subject to availability and room type. Discounts and promotions may be available, but it is best to check the website or contact reservations for current deals. Breakfast is not automatically included, but can be added for an additional fee or there are other options available. Amenities included in the room are free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, mini fridge, and coffee maker, and access to the fitness center and pool. Cancellation and change policies vary, so it is best to refer to the confirmation email or contact reservations for more information.
ardipc
Gold Member
My director (Mollie Kirby) has a 2 bed/2 BATHROOM room at the Chicago Hilton with room for ONE MORE! It's July 9th-13th. If you are checking in and out those days and need a room, she needs you! If you or someone you know needs the spot, PM me, and I will send you Mollie's contact info! THANKS!!!

Ardi

Any chance I could share your room for Wednesday only?? I already have a room for Thurs and Friday. I goofed, and am coming in on Wed. Would be much appreciative!!!

:Hi there! I am definitely interested in potentially taking that spot at the Chicago Hilton. Can you provide more information about the room and the cost? Thank you!

Related to Room for One at the Hilton July 9-13Th

1. What is the price for a room at the Hilton July 9-13th?

The price for a room at the Hilton during those dates may vary depending on availability and room type. Please contact our reservations team for the most up-to-date pricing.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for booking a room at the Hilton during July 9-13th?

We frequently offer promotions and discounts for our rooms at the Hilton. Please check our website or contact our reservations team for any current deals.

3. Is breakfast included in the room rate at the Hilton during July 9-13th?

Breakfast is not automatically included in the room rate, but you can add on a breakfast package for an additional fee. Alternatively, there are many breakfast options available at the hotel and in the surrounding area.

4. What amenities are included in the room at the Hilton during July 9-13th?

Our rooms at the Hilton include amenities such as free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a mini fridge, and a coffee maker. Guests also have access to the hotel's fitness center and pool.

5. Can I cancel or change my reservation at the Hilton during July 9-13th?

Our cancellation and change policies vary depending on the type of room and rate booked. Please refer to your confirmation email or contact our reservations team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
momoftwins