• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room at the Hilton During Your Travel Dates?

In summary, "Whole Room Available - Hilton" means that the entire room in Hilton is available for booking. The capacity of the room depends on the type of room and the number of beds available, and our team can assist in finding the perfect room for your group size. All amenities included in a regular room booking are also included in a whole room booking. While specific room or floor requests cannot be guaranteed, our team will try to accommodate preferences based on availability. The price for the whole room may vary depending on the type of room and number of beds, and a quote can be provided upon request.
footballchef
Gold Member
I have a downline director who is stuck with a room at the Hilton for Wed-Fri nights because of the 72 hour cancellation policy.

If anyone needs a room - the whole room, not just a spot for someone - at the Hilton for Wed 7/9 through Sat 7/12, please contact Carol Meyer at 502-245-2442. Her email is [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

Leanne Chacksfield

Hi Leanne Chacksfield,Thank you for sharing this information with us. It's unfortunate that your downline director is stuck with a room at the Hilton due to the 72 hour cancellation policy. I'm sure it must be frustrating for them.If anyone is in need of a room at the Hilton for those dates, please reach out to Carol Meyer. It would be great if we can help her out and also make use of the room.Thanks again for sharing and I hope someone is able to take advantage of this opportunity.Best,

Hi Leanne,I hope you are doing well. I saw your post about needing a room at the Hilton during your travel dates and I wanted to offer my assistance. I am a pampered chef consultant and I have access to some great resources for accommodations.I understand your downline director is currently stuck with a room at the Hilton due to the 72 hour cancellation policy. If anyone is in need of a room at the Hilton for Wed 7/9 through Sat 7/12, please reach out to Carol Meyer at 502-245-2442 or email her at [email protected]. She has a whole room available, not just a spot for someone.I hope this helps and that you are able to find a solution for your travel plans. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist.

Related to Need a Room at the Hilton During Your Travel Dates?

1. What does "Whole Room Available - Hilton" mean?

It means that the entire room in Hilton is available for booking, as opposed to just a single bed or a shared room.

2. How many people can the whole room accommodate?

The capacity of the room depends on the type of room and the number of beds available. Our team can assist you in finding the perfect room to accommodate your group size.

3. Are there any amenities included in the whole room booking?

Yes, our whole room bookings include all the amenities that come with a regular room booking, such as towels, toiletries, and access to hotel facilities.

4. Can I request a specific room or floor?

We cannot guarantee specific room or floor requests, but our team will do their best to accommodate your preferences based on availability.

5. Is the price for the whole room the same as booking individual beds in the same room?

The price for the whole room may vary depending on the type of room and the number of beds available. Our team can provide you with a quote for the entire room upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • aalvernaz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • aalvernaz