• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Available at the Chicago Hilton

In summary, Jeanne from Colorado Springs Colorado is looking for a room at the Hilton Chicago for Wednesday. One of our sister consultants wasn't able to get through the PC website to book her room at the Hilton, but she was able to go direct using her Hilton Honors membership and get a room there. If you know of anyone who is looking to stay there, she has an extra bed available.
Karen
Gold Member
If you know of anyone who is looking for a room at the Hilton for Wave 1please let me know. One of our sister consultants wasn't able to get through the PC website to book her room at the Hilton, but she was able to go direct using her Hilton Honors membership and get a room there. If you know of anyone who is looking to stay there, she has an extra bed available. TIA!

My friend (new recruit) and I are looking to room together. Think she has room for 2? I'll take the floor.
thanks.

laurichef said:
My friend (new recruit) and I are looking to room together. Think she has room for 2? I'll take the floor.
thanks.

I don't see why not. I will PM you her contact information. I appologize for not getting back to you sooner. We've been camping in the rain and with tornado warnings all weekend. What a relief to get back to the crazy world of Internet!!!

Just realized that I am coming in on Wednesday 7/9, and my roomate with a room has our room booked starting Thursday. Does anyone have a room at the Hilton Chicago for just one night-Wednesday???? Woud sure appreciate it! I am female. Thanks!

We have a room available at the Hyatt McCormick right where conference is held...awesome rooms and it is 179 an nite plus tax...the rooms usually are over 400 a nite. and no shuttle waiting...just walk back to your room right in the center at the end of the day.
let me know if anyone still needs one..we are there wed.- sat.

I have a spare bed too.... but...... I'm male...

kreaser said:
We have a room available at the Hyatt McCormick right where conference is held...awesome rooms and it is 179 an nite plus tax...the rooms usually are over 400 a nite. and no shuttle waiting...just walk back to your room right in the center at the end of the day.
let me know if anyone still needs one..we are there wed.- sat.
Yes I would be much appreciative if I could share a room for wednesday. I have already committed to the other room for thurs and friday. I really wanted to be where everything is happening right from the start!! Please let me know how much my share would be and who to pay for it. Thanks Jeanne from Colorado Springs Colorado.

colegrovet said:
I have a spare bed too.... but...... I'm male...
Thanks for the offer. That was nice, but better stick with same gender!!

1. What amenities are included in the room at the Chicago Hilton?

The room at the Chicago Hilton includes a comfortable bed, luxurious linens, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, and a coffee maker. Guests also have access to the hotel's fitness center, pool, and business center.

2. How many people can the room at the Chicago Hilton accommodate?

The room at the Chicago Hilton can accommodate up to 4 people, with options for a king bed or two queen beds.

3. Is there a cancellation policy for the room at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, there is a cancellation policy for the room at the Chicago Hilton. Guests must cancel at least 24 hours before their scheduled arrival date to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival will be charged for one night's stay.

4. Is there a shuttle service from the airport to the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton offers a complimentary shuttle service from O'Hare International Airport to the hotel. Guests can request the shuttle by calling the hotel upon arrival at the airport.

5. Are pets allowed in the room at the Chicago Hilton?

Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the room at the Chicago Hilton, with the exception of service animals. Please contact the hotel for more information on their service animal policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies