• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for up to 3 Available at Hilton

In summary, the room at Hilton includes a comfortable bed, private bathroom, free WiFi, and a TV. It is suitable for families as it can accommodate up to 3 people and may have the option for a rollaway bed or crib for an additional fee. There may be additional fees for things like parking, room service, or use of certain facilities. However, Hilton offers a loyalty program where members can earn points for their stays and breakfast may be included at some locations or can be added on for a set price.
pamperedchef.carol
My advanced director just said that she has space for 3 more in her 2nd room at the Palmer House Hilton. Anyone looking for a place to stay? PM me and I'll give you her e-mail address.

I just found out that 2 of the people who were supposed to be in my room will not be going (consultant and her mom) because of a family medical emergency so I have 2 spots in my room. I have put the word out in my upline and I wanted to see if there was anyone here that was wanting to consolidate rooms or decided at last minute to go...

The room is reserved from Sunday (16th) with checkout on Thursday (20th). It has 2 beds and 2 baths.

PM or email me if you are interested.

Beth,
Where are you staying? We had 2 drop out of our room too. We could combine. We are staying at the Hilton Chicago.

Let me know :)

Related to Room for up to 3 Available at Hilton

1. What amenities are included in the room at Hilton?

The room at Hilton includes a comfortable bed, private bathroom, free WiFi, and a TV. Other amenities may vary depending on the specific room type and location.

2. Is the room at Hilton suitable for families?

Yes, the room at Hilton can accommodate up to 3 people, making it a great option for families. Some rooms may also have the option for a rollaway bed or crib for an additional fee.

3. Are there any additional fees for the room at Hilton?

The room rate at Hilton typically includes the cost of the room and basic amenities. However, there may be additional fees for things like parking, room service, or use of certain facilities. It's best to check with the specific Hilton location for any potential extra charges.

4. Can I earn loyalty points for my stay at Hilton?

Yes, Hilton offers a loyalty program called Hilton Honors where members can earn points for their stays and redeem them for rewards and perks. You can sign up for free on the Hilton website.

5. Is breakfast included in the room rate at Hilton?

Some Hilton locations may offer complimentary breakfast for guests, but it is not guaranteed for all room types. You can check with the specific hotel or book a room package that includes breakfast for a set price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
the secret chef
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • footballchef