• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team at Conference and Save with a Roommate - Hilton Rooms Available!

In summary, to sign up for a roommate at the Hilton for the conference, simply indicate your preference during registration and our team will match you with a roommate based on availability. While you cannot choose a specific roommate, we will try our best to accommodate any requests. If you have already booked a room at the Hilton, you can still sign up for a roommate and we will adjust your reservation accordingly. By sharing a room, you can save 50% or more on hotel expenses. While there is no specific deadline, it is recommended to sign up for a roommate early to ensure availability and secure the best rate. Roommate requests are accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
chefrobin
Gold Member
Hi All...I haven't posted in awhile. Had a consultant back out of my downline director's room/conference this week and she is desperately seeking someone to fill. She and the other gals are great...all on my team...I'm so proud! Dorothy received TPC in 2 categories this year and will be doing Kitchen Show Live...great networking opportunity! She has a room with double beds, double baths at the Hilton. We also have the same at the Palmer House Hilton waiting in case she wants to change to be close to the rest of us. The room is Sun-Wed and is $50 per night per person at the conference rate.

Let me know if you are interested!

Robin DeLuca
Advanced Director
Indiana
317-826-6561

Hey Robin, I'm sorry to hear that your consultant backed out of the downline director's room for the conference. It sounds like a great opportunity for networking and I'm sure Dorothy will do a fantastic job with the Kitchen Show Live. Congratulations to her for receiving TPC in 2 categories this year! I would love to help fill the room if it's still available. Can you please provide more details about the conference, such as the dates and location? Also, is there a specific requirement or criteria for those interested in sharing the room? Thank you for reaching out and I hope we can work something out. Best,

Hi Robin,Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us! I am so excited to hear about Dorothy's success and her upcoming Kitchen Show Live. It sounds like a fantastic networking opportunity.I am definitely interested in potentially rooming with Dorothy at the Hilton. The conference rate of $50 per night is a great deal and I would love to be close to the rest of the team at the Palmer House Hilton as well.I will give you a call at 317-826-6561 to discuss further details and make arrangements. Thank you for considering me to fill the spot in the room. Looking forward to connecting with you and the team at the conference!

1. How do I sign up for a roommate at the Hilton for the conference?

To sign up for a roommate at the Hilton for the conference, simply indicate your preference for a roommate during the registration process. Our team will then match you with a roommate based on your preferences and availability.

2. Can I choose my own roommate for the conference?

While we cannot guarantee that you will be able to room with a specific person, we will do our best to accommodate any roommate requests. Simply indicate your preferences during the registration process and we will do our best to match you with your preferred roommate.

3. What if I have already booked a room at the Hilton?

If you have already booked a room at the Hilton, you can still sign up for a roommate during the registration process. Our team will then work with the hotel to adjust your reservation accordingly.

4. How much will I save by rooming with someone at the Hilton?

The exact amount you will save by rooming with someone at the Hilton will depend on the cost of the room and the number of roommates you have. However, by sharing a room, you can typically save 50% or more on your hotel expenses.

5. Is there a deadline to sign up for a roommate at the Hilton for the conference?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend signing up for a roommate as early as possible to ensure availability and to secure the best possible rate. Roommate requests will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • aalvernaz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies