• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need a Room at the Sheraton for Conference? Any Takers?

In summary, a director on one of Deb's downline's team has a room booked at the Sheraton but does not have anyone to stay in it. The Sheraton will not work with the director because she has a contract.
pckelly
Do to one of my downline directors being, how should I put this gently, ummm, high on Disney? - she has a WHOLE extra room at the Sheraton. She thought the deadline for cancelling rooms was 48 hrs before Conference...umm, no. So now someone on her team has a room booked and has paid the deposit, but has no one to stay in it. The Sheraton WON'T work with her at all - they have a contract is all they kept saying.

Do you all know of ANYONE who is looking for a room at the Sheraton?? Even if it's 1 or 2 people who want to share a room, we can make that happen as well.

Any help is appreciated!!

Deb

that is odd, I missed the deadine to cacel, so called the hotel and just wanted to change my reservation to one night (since I already paid for it), and they told me they would cancel it and refund my card. Tell her to try again!!

mscharf said:
that is odd, I missed the deadine to cacel, so called the hotel and just wanted to change my reservation to one night (since I already paid for it), and they told me they would cancel it and refund my card. Tell her to try again!!

I will! Thanks!
D

mscharf said:

Which hotel were you scheduled to stay in? I am noticing a ton of people on CS posting for roommates at the Sheraton, but not so many for the other hotels. Just curious if the Sheraton is being more strict with their policy than the other Conference hotels.

ahhh maybe so. We are staying at the Hyatt McCormick place. If you can't find someone to take the room,just change the reservation to one night, which is already paid for! At least she won't have to eat the cost for all 4 nights!

mscharf said:
ahhh maybe so. We are staying at the Hyatt McCormick place. If you can't find someone to take the room,just change the reservation to one night, which is already paid for! At least she won't have to eat the cost for all 4 nights!

That is the plan if we can't find someone to take it. It does seem like the Sheraton is being more hard/fast about the policy....I don't know that I'll give them any of my future business.

I was out $200 last year because of a snafu with Experient and the Hilton. Good luck!

1. What is "Uggg, Room Available!!"?

"Uggg, Room Available!!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to indicate that a consultant's host has had a last minute cancellation or change in plans, leaving the consultant with an open spot for a party or event.

2. How do I take advantage of a "Uggg, Room Available!!" opportunity?

If you are a current customer or host of the consultant, you can contact them directly and inquire about the available spot. If you are not yet a customer, you can reach out to the consultant and express interest in hosting a party or attending an event.

3. Can I still earn host rewards when attending a "Uggg, Room Available!!" event?

Yes, as long as you meet the minimum sales requirements and have a qualifying party, you can still earn host rewards when attending a "Uggg, Room Available!!" event.

4. How can I find out about "Uggg, Room Available!!" opportunities?

Many Pampered Chef consultants will post about these opportunities on their social media pages or send out emails to their customers. You can also reach out to your consultant and ask to be added to their "Uggg, Room Available!!" list.

5. Is there a time limit for booking a spot at a "Uggg, Room Available!!" event?

It depends on the consultant's individual policies, but typically they will give a deadline for booking the available spot in order to allow time for preparations and ordering of supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf