• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Place to Stay at Conference? Room for One Available!

In summary, "Room for One Available" is a microwaveable, freezable, and oven-safe stoneware dish from the Pampered Chef line of products. It has a diameter of 6 inches and a height of 2 inches, and can hold up to 8 ounces of food. It is dishwasher safe and non-stick for easy cleaning, and is perfect for portion control, reheating leftovers, and cooking small meals. Its durable stoneware material ensures even heating and a long lifespan.
chefann
Gold Member
I've got room for one more person in my room at conference, if someone still needs a place to rest their head. As of now, there's me and 2 clustermates in a 2 bed 2 bath room at the Hilton. We've got the room for Wed-Fri nights, and would prefer someone who is going to need a room for all 3 nights.

Non-smoker preferred. We're pretty easy going, but also prefer someone who's not high-maintenance. ;)

I have room for one in my Sheraton room as well. We have our room Wed-Sat nights and prefer someone who needs a room for all 4 nights.

chefann said:
...We're pretty easy going, but also prefer someone who's not high-maintenance. ;)

:D :balloon: :) :sing: :eek: :cool: :D :grumpy: ;) Now that's funny!!!

You know those high-maintenance roommates: take too long in the shower, complain when anyone's alarm goes off, won't be quiet when you're trying to sleep but complains over the smallest noise when they're in bed...
:DThe spot is pending. I'll post again if it falls through.

OK- the spot in my room is filled. Beth still has room in her room for one. Beth's awesome - you can trust your clustermates or self with her!

What does "Room for One Available" mean?

"Room for One Available" is a term used to describe a specific item from the Pampered Chef line of products. It refers to a microwaveable, freezable, and oven-safe stoneware dish that can hold up to one serving of food.

How do I use the "Room for One Available" dish?

To use the "Room for One Available" dish, simply place it in the microwave, oven, or freezer as desired. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F and is perfect for single servings of food such as casseroles, desserts, and more.

What are the dimensions of the "Room for One Available" dish?

The "Room for One Available" dish has a diameter of 6 inches and a height of 2 inches. It can hold up to 8 ounces of food, making it the perfect size for individual meals.

Is the "Room for One Available" dish dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Room for One Available" dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It is also non-stick, making it simple to clean by hand with warm, soapy water.

What are the benefits of using the "Room for One Available" dish?

The "Room for One Available" dish is a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen. It is perfect for portion control, reheating leftovers, and cooking small meals. It is also made of durable stoneware, ensuring even heating and a long lifespan for the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Nanisu