• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Room Available Thu + Fri, 7/17 + 18

In summary, the room available for Thu and Fri, 7/17 + 18 is located at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. The cost to rent the room is $150 per day and it is available for both days or can be rented for just one day. The amenities included with the room rental are access to a fully equipped kitchen, audio/visual equipment, and complimentary coffee and water. The room can accommodate up to 50 people in a classroom-style setup or up to 30 people in a conference-style setup.
chefann
Gold Member
Attention all Wave 3 attendees who need a room!

Due to miscommunication in my upline's cluster, I know a pair of great consultants who have room for 2 in their room for Thurs and Fri nights (end of day 1 and day 2). They have reservations for a 2-bath room at the Chicago Hilton.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll get you MaryEllen's phone number.

The 2 consultants who have the room are great women, and are trying to reduce their conference costs. They thought someone else from the extended cluster was going and would be staying with them, but just found out yesterday (after some very pointed questioning) that those 3rd and 4th roommates would not be attending.

They prefer non-smokers.

Bumping for the morning crowd.
Anyone need a place to stay?

In case someone also needs Wed, 7/16 - we have room for one that day (it's at the Sheraton). So you could stay in our cool room the first night and then move onto Ann's group for last two! Lucky you!

Bumping this. I just had a call from my upline, who is also above the two lovely women who are looking for a roommate. They're getting a little nervous about finding someone.

Room is full. Thanks for looking.

1. What is the location of the room available on Thu and Fri, 7/17 + 18?

The location of the room available is at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

2. What is the cost to rent the room for Thu and Fri, 7/17 + 18?

The cost to rent the room is $150 per day.

3. Is the room available for both days or can it be rented for just one day?

The room is available for both days, but can also be rented for just one day if needed.

4. What amenities are included with the room rental?

The room rental includes access to a fully equipped kitchen, audio/visual equipment, and complimentary coffee and water.

5. How many people can the room accommodate?

The room can accommodate up to 50 people in a classroom-style setup or up to 30 people in a conference-style setup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies