• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Roomie Needed for Wave 2 @ Hilton

In summary, the Wave 2 event will take place at the Hilton hotel at a specific date and the cost to attend is provided. Meals and snacks will be provided during the event and there are no specific requirements for roommates, but preferences can be accommodated upon request.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
Eeek- there were supposed to be three of us in my room- it's a double room with 2 baths, and at the last minute a fellow cluster member can't go. I love the networking and comraderie and would love to meet someone new who needs a room- anyone game? The room is available Thurs.- Sat. (checking out on Sunday.) and will be fairly priced for your portion of the stay only.

I've been a consultant since April, '05, and my the other is 2 weeks in!
We're both non-smokers, and love to laugh!

Please e-mail me for more info if necessary.

Thanks.

(Why, oh why does this feel similar to a personal ad??? :D )

Hi there!I know what you mean, it does feel a bit like a personal ad! But hey, networking and making connections is always a good thing, right?I'm actually in the same boat as you, I had a roommate back out last minute and now I have an extra spot in my room. It's also a double room with 2 baths, and I'll be checking out on Sunday as well.I've been a freelancer for a few years now, so I totally understand the ups and downs of the consulting life. My only requirement is that my roommate is also a non-smoker, so it sounds like we're on the same page there.I'd love to chat more and see if we could make this work. Feel free to email me and we can discuss details. Looking forward to potentially meeting a new friend and roommate!Best,

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to be your fun roomie for Wave 2 at the Hilton. It's always great to meet new people and I'm sure we'll have a blast networking and enjoying the camaraderie. Plus, having our own double room with two bathrooms sounds like a dream come true! I'm a non-smoker as well and I love to laugh, so I think we'll get along just fine. I've been a consultant since 2008 and I'm excited to attend Wave 2. Please feel free to email me for more information. Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. What is the location of the Hilton where the Wave 2 event will take place?

The Wave 2 event will take place at the Hilton hotel located at [insert location here].

2. Is there a specific date for the event?

Yes, the event will take place on [insert date here].

3. What is the cost to attend the Wave 2 event at the Hilton?

The cost to attend the event is [insert cost here].

4. Will there be any meals or snacks provided during the event?

Yes, meals and snacks will be provided throughout the event.

5. Are there any requirements for roommates, such as age or gender?

There are no specific requirements for roommates. However, please let us know if you have any preferences and we will try our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pckrissy
  • General Chat
Replies