• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2 Roomies-Females Only Please!!

In summary, to find more information about the "Looking for 2 Roomies-Females Only Please!!" listing, you can visit the company's website or contact their customer service team. The listing may have specific qualifications or requirements, such as being a non-smoker or having a steady income, and is only looking for female roommates. Whether or not pets are allowed would depend on the listing and the preferences of the other roommates. The room may or may not be furnished. To apply to become one of the roommates, you can reach out to the landlord or person in charge of the listing and follow their instructions carefully.
pckrissy
We have a room at the Hilton with 2 bathrooms and are looking for 2 more people to join us. We are non-smokers, non-snorers, and fun!

Just to let you know, we have the rooms for Wed, Thurs and Friday nights.
We are okay with someone just needing Thurs and Friday...or all 3 nights....

We're up to 3 in our room now with Terra, so looking for one more. We are at the Palmer House Hilton but plan on changing to the Sheraton should a room come available.

(Wed-Fri for us too).

Thanks Janet,
we are definately in need of two more and are staying at the Chicago Hilton...I didn't choose the hotel someone else in our group did, but thanks anyway, hope you find your one more and hope we all get a chance to meet at conference...have a great time. You are going to love it!!

janetupnorth said:
We're up to 3 in our room now with Terra, so looking for one more. We are at the Palmer House Hilton but plan on changing to the Sheraton should a room come available.

(Wed-Fri for us too).

Janet if you end up getting moved to the Sheraton, I have a 4th girl for you if you need. One of my team is in need of a room and we're all at the Sheraton. Let me know!

dannyzmom said:
Janet if you end up getting moved to the Sheraton, I have a 4th girl for you if you need. One of my team is in need of a room and we're all at the Sheraton. Let me know!

STILL hanging out on the waiting list. :) I'll send you a note if we get into the Sheraton.

Related to Looking for 2 Roomies-Females Only Please!!

1. Where can I find more information about the "Looking for 2 Roomies-Females Only Please!!" listing?

You can find more information about the listing on our company's website or by contacting our customer service team. The listing should also include detailed information about the location, rent, and any other requirements or preferences.

2. Are there any specific qualifications or requirements for the roommates?

Yes, the listing is specifically looking for female roommates. Additionally, the listing may have additional requirements such as being a non-smoker, having a steady income, or being a certain age.

3. Can I bring my pet if I become a roommate?

This would depend on the specific listing and the preferences of the other roommates. Some listings may allow pets, while others may not. It is important to discuss this with the landlord and potential roommates before moving in.

4. Is the room furnished?

This would depend on the specific listing. Some may come fully furnished, while others may not have any furniture provided. It is important to ask the landlord for more details about the room's furnishings.

5. How can I apply to become one of the roommates?

To apply, you can contact the landlord or the person in charge of the listing. They will provide you with the necessary application forms and information on the application process. It is important to follow the instructions carefully and provide all required documents to increase your chances of being chosen as a roommate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies