• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for 1 Still Available at the Hotel 71

In summary, the hotel room at Hotel 71 includes a comfortable queen-sized bed, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, and a coffee maker. The room also has a private bathroom with toiletries and fresh towels provided. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for the room, with a charge for cancellations within 24 hours of check-in. However, breakfast is included in the room rate, with the option to upgrade to a hot breakfast for an additional fee. While specific room requests cannot be guaranteed, you can make a request at the time of booking. Parking is available at the hotel for a fee and public parking garages are also nearby. Availability for parking is on a first-c
Nanisu
Gold Member
We are non smokers, and we have room for 1 more in our room--queen size beds. The rate is $159 a night+ taxes, and we are arriving the 11th and heading out the 15th. Come join us if you need a room!

I was sure you were full! I'm PM-ing you.

Hi there! I am interested in joining you in your room for those dates. I am also a non smoker and would appreciate sharing a room with like-minded individuals. The rate sounds reasonable and I would be happy to split the cost with you. Can you provide more information about the location and any other details? Thank you!

1. What amenities are included in the hotel room?

The hotel room at Hotel 71 includes a comfortable queen-sized bed, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, and a coffee maker. The room also has a private bathroom with toiletries and fresh towels provided.

2. Is there a cancellation policy for the room?

Yes, there is a 24-hour cancellation policy for the room. If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your scheduled check-in time, you will be charged for one night's stay. However, if you cancel before the 24-hour window, there will be no charge.

3. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

Yes, a complimentary continental breakfast is included in the room rate. The breakfast includes pastries, fruit, yogurt, and coffee or tea. You can also upgrade to a hot breakfast for an additional fee.

4. Can I request a specific room location?

While we cannot guarantee a specific room location, you can make a request at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate your preference. However, please note that room assignments are subject to availability at the time of check-in.

5. Is there parking available at the hotel?

Yes, Hotel 71 offers valet parking for a fee. Alternatively, there are several public parking garages nearby for self-parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies