• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Available Room or Need a Room for 1

In summary, to find available rooms for one person, you can use the website's search feature or contact customer service. Single night stays are available and can be booked online or through customer service. Both single and shared rooms are available, with the option to specify your preference. Discounts for single occupant rooms are not currently offered, but promotions and deals may apply. Cancellation of reservations for single rooms is subject to the cancellation policy.
Kitchen2u
Contact Mindy directly if you're interested. Her web address and phone # is at the bottom of this note.

CONFERENCE THREE

Okay guys, we're a week away and I either need to find 1-2 more people to share a room with me OR find someone willing to let one of my girls stay with them.

I have 2 rooms at the Congress Plaza Hotel for $114 a night which is WAY better than the conference hotel rates and this hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Chicago Hilton where the PC Shuttle will be.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR TEAMS ... I've got to figure something out or I will be stuck with a HUGE hotel bill on my own just to accommodate my team. We had 2 girls cancel at the last minute which left 1 girl on her own.

Thanks for any help.

If you have 2 or 3 people in a room and want to save some $$ you can cancel your room and join us for a cheaper rate.

Thanks,
Mindy Mussell
Advanced Director

Office: 770-506-9411
/mindymussell

Hi Mindy,I'm interested in joining your group for the conference. I just checked out the Congress Plaza Hotel and it looks like a great location. I would be willing to share a room with you or one of your girls if needed. Is there a way to contact you directly to discuss the details and make arrangements? Thank you!

Dear Mindy,I understand the stress and financial burden of trying to find roommates for a conference. I would be happy to share a room with you and your team at the Congress Plaza Hotel. The rate sounds great and the location is perfect for the PC Shuttle. Please let me know if you are still in need of roommates and we can discuss further details. You can reach me directly at [insert contact information]. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I find available rooms for one person?

To find available rooms for one person, you can use our website's search feature or contact our customer service team for assistance. We have a wide range of options available for single travelers.

2. Can I book a room for just one night?

Yes, we offer single night stays for individuals who only need a room for a short period of time. Simply select your desired dates and room type on our website or speak with a customer service representative.

3. Do you have single rooms or do I have to share with others?

We have both single rooms and shared rooms available. You can specify your preference when making a booking. However, please note that single rooms may be subject to availability and an additional cost.

4. Are there any discounts for booking a room for one person?

At this time, we do not offer specific discounts for single occupant rooms. However, we do have promotions and deals available throughout the year that may apply to your booking. Be sure to check our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I cancel my reservation for a single room?

Yes, you can cancel your reservation for a single room, subject to our cancellation policy. Please refer to your booking confirmation or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies