• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for 1 at the Hilton in Chicago

In summary, the cost of a room at the Hilton in Chicago ranges from $150 to $400 per night and includes access to the hotel's fitness center, complimentary WiFi, and basic room amenities. Breakfast is not automatically included but can be purchased at the on-site restaurant. The hotel is pet-friendly with a non-refundable fee of $50 per stay and a limit of two pets per room. There is also a shuttle service available for an additional fee, which can be arranged by contacting the hotel directly.
darlinclem
Gold Member
We are at the Chicago Hilton and have room for one person. It is a double double with double bath. We will arrive Sunday and checkout is Thursday. We think total cost for the 4 nights is $215.80. We are part of Nancy Francis's downline :) Our room mate can't come due to emergency back surgery today :(

We are in the same boat. One of our roommates just had to cancel. Also at the Hilton. If you happen to get 2 responses please send one my way. I'll do the same.

bumping! Cathy, if I get double I will LYK! I just hope we get someone! :)

Still would love to have a roomie :)

Wish I would've known. Just found out that 2 ladies bailed out of our room and I am moved to a room with some ladies from KY. That's ok, I didn't really know any of the people in my room anyways. Good luck at finding a roomie.

wish I could help but can't -- call me Darlene so maybe we can at least say hi!!

1. How much does a room at the Hilton in Chicago typically cost?

The cost of a room at the Hilton in Chicago varies depending on the date and type of room. It can range from $150 to $400 per night.

2. What amenities are included in the room rate?

The room rate at the Hilton in Chicago typically includes access to the hotel's fitness center, complimentary WiFi, and basic room amenities such as a coffee maker, mini fridge, and toiletries.

3. Is breakfast included in the room rate?

Some room rates at the Hilton in Chicago may include breakfast, but it is not automatically included. However, the hotel does have a restaurant on-site where guests can purchase breakfast.

4. Is the hotel pet-friendly?

Yes, the Hilton in Chicago is a pet-friendly hotel. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $50 per stay and a limit of two pets per room.

5. Is there a shuttle service from the hotel to the airport?

The Hilton in Chicago does offer a shuttle service to and from the airport for an additional fee. It is recommended to contact the hotel directly to arrange for shuttle service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefDeb