• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Stay at Sheraton Chicago with Room for 1 - Don't Miss Out!"

In summary, Sheraton Chicago offers room options for 1 person, 2 people, or larger groups. Each room includes a comfortable bed, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a mini-fridge and microwave. There is a cancellation policy for all room bookings, and guests can make requests for specific room types or locations. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. In addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees such as taxes and resort fees.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
We are staying at the Sheraton and have room for 1.

We check in Sunday-Thursday (you don't have to stay that long).

We have 2 doubles and possibly a 3rd person chefmelody.

If you need a room let me or KISRAE(IDA) know.

Oh I can't wait to get to Chicago. I need some Gino's cheese sticks.:love:

Bumpity Bump Bump

Still Room......One person fell through so we still have room, all the info is still the same.

:D Oh we are getting close, can't wait.:D

bumpity bump bumpWe now have room for 2 people.

pamperedalf said:
One person fell through so we still have room, all the info is still the same.

:D Oh we are getting close, can't wait.:D

I hope they didn't get hurt! :eek: :eek:

crystalscookingnow said:
I hope they didn't get hurt! :eek: :eek:

All I know is I didn't push them.

Amanda - I remember you posting about you staying at another hotel now. Did you ever find 2 more people for your room or is it just you and Ida??? We may have room for 1 if not 2 (would need an air mattress for one person) in our room - I believe it is at the Palmer House with 2 bathrooms. I should know by tomorrow night for sure.

momoftwins said:
Amanda - I remember you posting about you staying at another hotel now. Did you ever find 2 more people for your room or is it just you and Ida??? We may have room for 1 if not 2 (would need an air mattress for one person) in our room - I believe it is at the Palmer House with 2 bathrooms. I should know by tomorrow night for sure.

Thank you but, we ended up changing hotels to bring the cost down. It's only 3 blocks from the Sheraton.

What are the room options available at Sheraton Chicago?

Sheraton Chicago offers rooms for 1 person, 2 people, or suites for larger groups.

What amenities are included in the room?

The room includes a comfortable bed, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a mini-fridge and microwave.

Is there a cancellation policy for booking a room at Sheraton Chicago?

Yes, there is a cancellation policy for all room bookings. The specific details may vary, so it's best to check with the hotel directly.

Can I request a specific room type or location?

Yes, you can make a request for a specific room type or location at the time of booking. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.

Are there any additional fees or charges for booking a room at Sheraton Chicago?

In addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees such as taxes and resort fees. These will be clearly stated at the time of booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Chefstover2