• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can't Go! Anyone Need a Room???? Wave 1

In summary, you can still book a room for the "Can't Go! Anyone Need a Room???? Wave 1" event, but availability may be limited and prices may be higher closer to the event date. You can cancel or change your room reservation, but there may be fees. There is a group rate available for the event, and you can book a room at a different hotel, but it is recommended to stay at the designated hotel for convenience. Some hotels may offer special amenities for event attendees, such as discounted parking or complimentary breakfast.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Due to a family emergency, I can't go to Wave 1!
Does anyone still need a room? Or know anyone who does?
We have a room at the Sheraton from Wed to Sunday. Please contact me directly at [email protected] if you can help!

You can still cancel, can't you? The Hilton has a 72 hr rule.

Are you looking for one person to join your roomates, or giving away a whole room?If it's the latter, you should be able to cancel.Good luck! I'm so sorry about your family emergency!

Everything ok??? I'm so sorry you have to cancel.

I'm looking for someone to share a room with my roommates.
My hubby is suffering from a really severe headache that has lasted over a week now. It's some kind of inflammation, according to the blood work. Anyway, the only thing helping is steroids...which is weird.

1. Can I still book a room for the "Can't Go! Anyone Need a Room???? Wave 1" event?

Yes, you can still book a room for the event. However, availability may be limited and prices may be higher if you book closer to the event date.

2. Can I cancel or change my room reservation for the event?

Yes, you can cancel or change your room reservation for the event. However, there may be fees associated with cancellations or changes depending on the hotel's policy.

3. Is there a group rate for the event?

Yes, there is a group rate for the event. Please contact the event coordinator for more information on how to book using the group rate.

4. Can I book a room for the event at a different hotel?

Yes, you can book a room at a different hotel for the event. However, we recommend staying at the designated hotel for convenience and to be close to other event attendees.

5. Are there any special amenities included with the room reservation for the event?

Some hotels may offer special amenities for event attendees, such as discounted parking or complimentary breakfast. Please check with the specific hotel for more information on their amenities for event guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefChris