• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Room Share for Wave #1 - Deb Looking for Help!

In summary, "Need Room Share for Wave #1 - Deb Looking for Help!" is a request for a roommate to split the cost of a hotel room during a company event. To respond, you can comment on the post or reach out to Deb directly through private messaging. You can also post a comment if you are also looking for a roommate for the same event. There is no specific deadline mentioned, but it is recommended to respond as soon as possible. It is up to the individuals to decide if they are comfortable sharing a room with more than one person.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Does anyone have space available that I might be able to share a room, with them? I am in wave #1, and trying to get all my plans made. I am pretty sure I will make my goal of free registration. If anyone does have space in their room would you please email me at [email protected].
Thanks in advance.
Deb.

Hi Deb,I'm also in wave #1 and I have a room booked at the conference hotel. I would be happy to share the room with you if you're still looking for a roommate. It would definitely help with the cost and I think it would be fun to have someone to hang out with during the conference. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further details. Good luck with getting the free registration, I hope you make it!Best,

Hi Deb,I'm also a consultant in wave #1 and I completely understand the struggle of finding affordable accommodations for the conference. I currently have a room booked and I would be happy to share it with you. I will email you directly at the provided address to discuss further details.Congratulations on reaching your goal of free registration! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure the conference will be even more rewarding for you. Looking forward to connecting with you and making plans for the conference.

Related to Need Room Share for Wave #1 - Deb Looking for Help!

1. What is "Need Room Share for Wave #1 - Deb Looking for Help!"?

"Need Room Share for Wave #1 - Deb Looking for Help!" is a request posted by a Pampered Chef consultant named Deb who is looking for a roommate to split the cost of a hotel room during a company event.

2. How do I respond to this request?

To respond to this request, you can comment on the post or reach out to Deb directly through private messaging. It is recommended to include your contact information and a brief introduction about yourself in your response.

3. Can I also request for a roommate through this post?

Yes, you can also post a comment on this request if you are also looking for a roommate for the same event. This can help connect you with potential roommates who are also attending the event.

4. Is there a specific deadline to find a roommate?

There is no specific deadline mentioned in the post, but it is recommended to respond as soon as possible to increase the chances of finding a suitable roommate before the event.

5. Can I share a room with more than one person?

It is up to the individuals involved to decide if they are comfortable sharing a room with more than one person. It is recommended to discuss and come to an agreement beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Cookingwithmichelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rmoesw01