• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need a Room at the Chicago Hilton

In summary, to book a room at the Chicago Hilton through Pampered Chef, please contact customer service at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. There is a special rate for Pampered Chef employees and the room includes amenities such as Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, and a daily breakfast buffet. Reservations can be cancelled or changed with 24-hour notice. Parking is available for an additional fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
rmoesw01
Hey folks,

One of the folks in my room decided at the last minute not to go and the other person has moved to another room, so now I am by myself and can't afford the whole room myself. Does anyone have space for one more person?

I am arriving Sunday and checking out Wed morning.

Please email me ([email protected]) or call my cell 775-741-4810.

Thanks,
Becki

We have room - but we are only there Mon & Tues nights!

ChefBeckyD said:
We have room - but we are only there Mon & Tues nights!
Same with me, but we only have a spot Monday and Tuesday nights.....

Found one, ThanksThank you for replying, but I was able to find a room for Sunday - Tuesday.

I think it's funny that two Beckys responded to me :)

That is pretty funny! Too bad WE'RE not rooming together. :D

pamperedbecky said:
That is pretty funny! Too bad WE'RE not rooming together. :D

Us Becky's (and Beckie's) need to stick together!:D

Related to Help! Need a Room at the Chicago Hilton

1. How do I book a room at the Chicago Hilton through Pampered Chef?

To book a room at the Chicago Hilton through Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be able to assist you with finding available rooms and making a reservation.

2. Is there a special rate for Pampered Chef employees at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, there is a special rate for Pampered Chef employees at the Chicago Hilton. Please mention that you are a Pampered Chef employee when making your reservation to receive the discounted rate.

3. Are there any amenities included with the room at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, the room at the Chicago Hilton includes complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, and a daily breakfast buffet.

4. Can I cancel or change my reservation at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, you can cancel or change your reservation at the Chicago Hilton. Please contact our customer service team at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date to make changes or cancel your reservation.

5. Is there parking available at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, there is parking available at the Chicago Hilton. However, please note that there is an additional fee for parking and it is on a first-come, first-served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • rmoesw01
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lt1jane