• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room for Wave 1? Sheraton Available Sun-Tues!

In summary, the Sheraton is available for reservations during Wave 1 from Sunday through Tuesday. Multiple rooms can be booked, but there are no discounts available. The hotel is conveniently located near the event venue and reservations can be cancelled, but fees may apply.
pampered1224
Silver Member
My roomie won't be coming! Anyone know of any guys in Wave 1 that need a room? I have it booked and everything for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
It's at the Sheraton.

THANKS!

John,

I know a couple guys who have gone to conference the past couple years. I am checking with them and will send you their info as soon as I know if they are going or not.

CoolThank you Kim. I really can't afford the room myself so...
APPRECIATE IT!

1. What is the availability for the Sheraton for Sun-Tues during Wave 1?

The Sheraton is available for reservations during Wave 1 for Sunday through Tuesday. Availability is limited, so we recommend booking as soon as possible.

2. Can I book multiple rooms at the Sheraton during Wave 1?

Yes, you can book multiple rooms at the Sheraton during Wave 1. Please specify the number of rooms needed when making your reservation.

3. Are there any discounts available for booking a room at the Sheraton during Wave 1?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts available for booking a room at the Sheraton during Wave 1. However, our rates are competitive and include complimentary amenities such as Wi-Fi and breakfast.

4. Is the Sheraton located near the event venue for Wave 1?

Yes, the Sheraton is conveniently located near the event venue for Wave 1. It is only a short distance away and easily accessible by car or public transportation.

5. Can I cancel my reservation at the Sheraton during Wave 1?

Yes, you can cancel your reservation at the Sheraton during Wave 1. However, please be aware that cancellation policies may apply and fees may be incurred depending on the timing of the cancellation. We recommend reviewing the cancellation policy before making your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefKrisB