• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a spot at the Sheraton? Contact us now!

In summary, "One Spot Open at the Sheraton" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel, showcasing their latest products and offering exclusive sales and discounts. The event will take place on [date] at the Sheraton hotel located at [address]. To reserve a spot, tickets can be purchased on their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. There is a small fee to attend, but it includes access to exclusive discounts and offers, as well as a chance to win prizes. Guests are welcome, but each person must purchase a ticket to attend.
Cookin2
Gold Member
We have a spot for someone at the Sheraton! One of our roomies has been in the hospital and won't be able to make it. We will be there Sunday and checking out Thursday.
Let me know if you need a space! (Coming in Sunday or Monday is fine)
Debi
[email protected]

Still looking for one person who needs a room

We have one spot too...............

anyone looking for a room?

Looking for one more roomie!

1. What is "One Spot Open at the Sheraton"?

"One Spot Open at the Sheraton" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel, where we will be showcasing our latest products and offering exclusive sales and discounts.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at the Sheraton hotel located at [address].

3. How can I reserve a spot at the event?

To reserve your spot, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to purchase a ticket. Tickets are limited, so be sure to secure your spot as soon as possible.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

Yes, there is a small fee to attend the event. However, this fee will give you access to exclusive discounts and offers on our products, as well as a chance to win exciting prizes.

5. Can I bring a guest with me to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the event. However, please note that each guest will need to purchase a ticket in order to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedalf