• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roomate Needed for Sheraton - Sunday Through Wednesday

In summary, the Sheraton room is available for rent at $200 per night, which includes all utilities and amenities. It is a private room and not shared with other roommates. There are no additional fees or deposits required. The room is conveniently located within walking distance to the Pampered Chef convention center. One guest is allowed to stay with the renter at no extra cost.
Kimmie
We had a girl have a family emergency and isn't able to make conference. If anyone would like to stay at the Sheraton with us, either reply here or pm me!! If you are coming in on Monday, that's fine too.

Bump - We actually have 2 rooms now with 3 in each. So if there was a pair of ladies that wanted to go in - we could move one into one of our rooms and then there would be a spot for 2.

I'm sorry to hear about the family emergency for your friend. It's very kind of you to offer a spot at the Sheraton for anyone who may need it. I hope everything works out for your friend and that you have a great conference. Thank you for being so thoughtful and accommodating.

Related to Roomate Needed for Sheraton - Sunday Through Wednesday

1. How much is the rent for the Sheraton room?

The rent for the Sheraton room is $200 per night, which includes all utilities and amenities.

2. Is the Sheraton room shared with other roommates?

No, the Sheraton room is a private room and will not be shared with other roommates.

3. Are there any additional fees or deposits required?

No, there are no additional fees or deposits required. The $200 per night covers all expenses.

4. Is the Sheraton room within walking distance to the Pampered Chef convention?

Yes, the Sheraton room is located within walking distance to the Pampered Chef convention center.

5. Can I bring a guest to stay in the Sheraton room with me?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest to stay with you in the Sheraton room at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cookin2
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • pampered1224