• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustrations: Share Your Story Here!

In summary, the host canceled the show because she had to go out of town and she wants to reschedule.
ChefNic
Maybe we need a "VENT" thread - - "Come vent your frustrations here!"

I was supposed to have shows Sunday and Monday...
Thursday I get a call from my Sunday host - she had to reschedule because she had a dental appt. on Wednesday and the dentist scheduled her to have her wisdom teeth removed Friday...so by Sunday for her show, she'd look like a chipmunk... So I say, "Oh I understand" and we set a date for October...
A bit of a bummer, but such is life, I was fine.:rolleyes:

Sunday night...I call my host for Monday...all is good, she has the ingredients and is expecting 12 people..."Great! I'll see you tomorrow!"
....THIS morning...the morning of her show:eek: !!!...she calls...had to cancel...a family emergency, she has to go out of town -a couple hours away. She wants to reschedule but will call me in a few days.
A bit bigger of a bummer...

TWO shows in a row...I haven't had a show YET in September...I want COOKWARE!!! :cry: But it seems it may be slipping from my grip!

Well...I don't want to be too negative...I still have 4 more shows for Sept... (21st, 27th, 29th, 30th)... I just hope they don't cancel on me! :grumpy:

Misery loves company...anyone else wanna share...???

Aw, honey, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Have you thought of having your own show?

I have...but a friend in my neighborhood is having a show Oct 6...and when I had a show in March with the new products, and invited people on my email list...the ones that came were from my neighborhood...our friends/neighbors...So I'm sure they'll come to her show, I don't want to take away from her...

Thanks for listening to my vent though!! :)

Don't forget that you have until Nov 30th to earn cookware for Panorama! You can still encourage hosts to use 1/2 price items for cookware, and also demo cookware for guest sales.....it's just not the host bonus.....

1. Can I share any type of frustration or does it have to be related to cooking or Pampered Chef products?

You are welcome to share any type of frustration you are currently experiencing, whether it is related to cooking or not. We want this to be a safe space for you to vent and get support from others.

2. How can I be sure that my story will remain anonymous?

We take your privacy very seriously and all stories shared on this platform will remain anonymous. We will not share any personal information without your explicit consent.

3. Is this a place to seek advice or just to vent?

This is primarily a platform for you to share your frustrations and receive support from others who may be experiencing similar situations. While you may receive advice from other members, we recommend seeking professional help for more serious issues.

4. Can I comment on other people's stories?

Yes, we encourage creating a supportive community by commenting on other people's stories. However, please be respectful and refrain from giving unsolicited advice.

5. Is there a limit to how many stories I can share?

No, you are welcome to share as many stories as you'd like. We believe that expressing your frustrations can be therapeutic and we want to provide a space for you to do so without any limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Kanne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies