• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-minute Packing for Puerto Vallarta and Update on Conference Packages

In summary, "See You Next Week" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can schedule a cooking demonstration or party for the following week. This allows you to plan ahead and invite friends and family to join in the fun. To schedule a "See You Next Week" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. You can also host a virtual party online. There is no cost to host a "See You Next Week" party, and you can earn free and discounted products by hosting. This is a great opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, learn cooking tips, and have a fun experience with loved ones.
Shawnna
Gold Member
So, Monday morning at 2 am my family will be leaving for Puerto Vallarta. It is my plan to spend my between church time tomorrow finishing the packing and cleaning my house. So, I won't be checking in to hear all the good stuff from conference...unless I just can't stand it.

So, what I have been waiting on is the list of sample packages. If anyone has that list and is willing to share it...scan it or something...please email it to me at [email protected]. It may be posted on CC by the time I get back but I am thinking it will be the first part of August before they put it on there. If it is posted in a thread here I probably won't be able to find it...lol

Please keep us in your prayers...and don't forget to continue to pray for Paige and for Jess. God will answer our prayers. Thanks to everyone for praying for us.

Shawnna

Shawnna,

May you and your family have a safe trip. You'll be in my prayers!

Wow Shawnna! Have a GREAT time!!

Have a great time!! Safe journey!!

Shawnna...I pray for a safe, relaxing and super fun trip for you and your family!!

What is "See You Next Week" and how does it benefit me?

"See You Next Week" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can schedule a cooking demonstration or party for the following week. This allows you to plan ahead and invite friends and family to join in the fun. Plus, by hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products.

How do I schedule a "See You Next Week" party?

To schedule a "See You Next Week" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your schedule.

Can I host a "See You Next Week" party online?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers virtual parties where guests can join in from the comfort of their own home. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful virtual party.

Is there a cost to hosting a "See You Next Week" party?

No, there is no cost to host a "See You Next Week" party. As the host, you will simply provide the space for the demonstration and invite guests to attend. Your consultant will handle all the details and provide the necessary products for the demonstration.

What are the benefits of hosting a "See You Next Week" party?

Hosting a "See You Next Week" party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, learn cooking tips and techniques, and have a fun and memorable experience with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Shawnna