• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!

Va Beach is nice! I have only been to the actual beach once, but it sure is pretty....it makes me long for the Gulf Coast beaches I grew up on! Come on down and see us!
Koolotus
Ok, here's the deal.
We have room in our rental car for 1 or 2 more. I live in NEPA near Scranton and can pick up / drop off along the way. We leave Saturday 7/12 about 1 in the afternoon and will be back Thursday 7/17 about 1 in the afternoon.
We are staying overnight Sat and wednesday at a cheapy hotel.
If you are interested in riding with us, let me know.
*We decided to drive since the airlines are so wonky lately!! Should be a blast, we are fun and I did not want to miss any of conference because of flight delays!*

Also, We have room for 1 in our room at the Sheraton. We are staying Sunday through Wednesday Morning. If you need a room and don't mind cuddling with me, let me know :)
We all have earplugs and extras if you need it.

Bumpity bump bump

LAST CHANCE!!!!
Take the hotel, take the ride or both!

Cheryl you are coming from the wrong cost. LOL I think we might do a family vacation your way next year to see my uncle & cousins. I am trying to talk DH into it so we will see. I am spoiled and have the whole summer off.

Cheryl~you are killing me! I sooooooooo wanna go....pity party over!

pamperedalf said:
Cheryl you are coming from the wrong cost. LOL

I think we might do a family vacation your way next year to see my uncle & cousins. I am trying to talk DH into it so we will see. I am spoiled and have the whole summer off.

I am spoiled...I have the whole YEAR Off :p
If you do come this way you MUST come see me :)

chefmeg said:
Cheryl~you are killing me! I sooooooooo wanna go....pity party over!

I wantcha too, but I told you I was going to stop tempting you. I was just mapquesting the route today, getting some snackies....
Oh wait, not tempting you.
Sorry :p:rolleyes:

I truly do wish you were going to be there, I would love to meet you. I have a brother in VA Beach and a dear sister consultant down that way too. If ever, you will be one of my first calls!

where is your sister consultant? would I know her?

Va Beach is nice! I have only been to the actual beach once, but it sure is pretty....it makes me long for the Gulf Coast beaches I grew up on! Come on down and see us!

1. What is "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!"?

"Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!" is a travel program offered by Pampered Chef, where consultants can earn free or discounted trips by reaching sales and recruiting goals.

2. How do I qualify for "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!"?

To qualify for "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!", consultants must reach certain sales and recruiting goals within a specified time period. These goals vary depending on the trip and are outlined in the program guidelines.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations for "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!"?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations for the "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!" program. Some trips may have limited availability and may be on a first-come, first-served basis. There may also be restrictions on who can attend the trip, such as only consultants or only consultants with a certain rank.

4. Can I earn multiple trips through "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!"?

Yes, consultants can earn multiple trips through the "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!" program. As long as they meet the qualifying goals for each trip, they can earn as many trips as they want.

5. How do I redeem my trip earned through "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!"?

Once you have earned a trip through "Pa Travelers and Room to Spare!", you will receive communication from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to redeem your trip. This may include registering for the trip, providing necessary information, and booking travel arrangements. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions to ensure a smooth and successful trip redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefFlo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies