• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3: Have Room, Need 1 More Roommate

In summary, "Wave 3" is the third phase of Pampered Chef's roommate matching program, connecting individuals with extra room in their homes to potential roommates. It is a free program that aims to save money and build community. Homeowners can benefit by saving money, making new connections, and supporting fellow Pampered Chef employees. Currently, the program is only available to Pampered Chef employees.
Chefstover2
We're arriving Wednesday, departing Saturday. Staying at the Sheraton.
We have a double-double room with 3 so far. Would love to have our room charges be $155 instead of $206. We're all pretty friendly and while I can't speak for the other girls, I know I don't snore! :p

E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Chefstover2 said:
We're arriving Wednesday, departing Saturday. Staying at the Sheraton.
We have a double-double room with 3 so far. Would love to have our room charges be $155 instead of $206. We're all pretty friendly and while I can't speak for the other girls, I know I don't snore! :p

E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Bumping :) Anyone?

We're also looking for 1 or 2 more roommates for the chicago hilton. We have a 2 bed 2 bath room. If anyone is interested PM or email me.

Thanks!

We have room for 1 or 2 more in our Chicago Hilton 2 bed 2 bath room. If you are interested--PM or email me.

Thanks!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to reach out and let you know that I would be happy to help you save some money on your room charges during your stay at the Sheraton. I'm sure you and your friends will have a wonderful time, and I'm glad to hear that you're all friendly and don't snore (at least, you don't think you do!). I'll send you an email at [email protected] to discuss further details and see how I can assist. Looking forward to connecting with you soon! Best,

1. What is "Wave 3" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"Wave 3" refers to the third phase of our roommate matching program, where we help connect individuals who have extra room in their homes with potential roommates looking for a place to live. This program is designed to help both parties save money and create a sense of community.

2. How does the roommate matching program work?

First, individuals looking for a roommate can fill out our online form with their location, budget, and preferences. Then, those with available space can browse through the listings and reach out to potential roommates. We also offer a messaging system for easy communication between parties.

3. Is there a fee to participate in the Wave 3 program?

No, there is no fee to participate in our roommate matching program. It is completely free for both parties. We simply want to help people find compatible roommates and create a sense of community within our company.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Wave 3 as a homeowner?

By opening up your home to a roommate, you can save money on rent and utility costs. You also have the opportunity to meet new people and potentially form lasting friendships. Additionally, you can support a fellow Pampered Chef employee in finding a place to live.

5. Can I participate in Wave 3 if I'm not a Pampered Chef employee?

At this time, our roommate matching program is only available to Pampered Chef employees. However, we are constantly looking for ways to expand and improve our services, so stay tuned for any updates or changes regarding eligibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1