1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ride needed from Airport to Sheraton

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

My Team Leader (soon to be Director) is looking for a ride to share from Ohare to the Sheraton on the 15th. She was trying to get something cheaper than the shuttle but easier than the train (hauling luggage, etc).

If anyone has a ride that will accommodate one more and you wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know. :D Just send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with her. I know sometimes the limo's are pretty inexpensive if split several ways...so I told her I'd see if anyone had room.

Her arrival info:
    My flight on American Airlines arrives at O’Hare at 3:20 pm on Wednesday the 15th.

Thanks!

Jun 29, 2009
  2. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

If you don't find some one here she should just head to ground transport. Chances are she will find other PC'ers and may find someone willing to share.

Jun 29, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Is it feasible and fairly easy to hop on the train and get to the Sheraton? I doubt I'll have more than a rolling suitcase.

I'm coming in solo on Sunday and will need to find a way to the hotel. I so miss the days of when ground transport was provided by hotels.:D

4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

No idea... here is a link to the Chicago CTA...
    Deprecated Browser Error

Don't know why it says that but the link works for me...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
    Jun 30, 2009
  5. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

I have taken the train many times. cheap and easy! Staff is very friendly. Stop and ask directions and they will tell you exactly how to get there.

Jul 10, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks Paulette for the link.....thanks pjpamchef.....i'm going to try it....I have a basic idea, and will be asking the ticket kiosks for confirmation of my mapped "route." = )

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted