• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hitting the Highway From Pennsylvania and Room Available Too

Your Name]In summary, a group of consultants from Northeast PA are heading to their first National Conference in Chicago. They have a rental van and are looking for travel companions to share expenses. They also have extra spots in their hotel room for anyone interested. The total cost for the trip is estimated to be around $140 per person for accommodations and $80 for gas and tolls. They are also willing to pick up anyone along the way who needs a ride.
PamperedChefFlo
Hi folks...there are a couple of us from the Northeast PA area who are hitting the highway on Wednesday morning before conference heading to the Windy City and our first National Conference. We have a rental van (at no cost to anyone - wahoo) and are sharing expenses for gas and tolls...If there is anyone that wants to meet up with us on the interstate or from Northeast PA and is in need of a ride....let us know...my email address is [email protected].

We also have a room at the Best Western (about 4 blocks away from the conference center) that has two more spots available....non smoking....

If we get 4 people total (already have two) it is about $140.00 per person to stay....and about $80 or so for gas/tolls.

A $100 non-refundable deposit is needed for this late date if you are interested... thanks.....Flo

I so would have hitched with you ladies if i hadn not booked a flight i wanted to drive to save costs. : (

sounds like fun but we've decided to take the Mega Bus from Cleveland to Chicago...only $20 each way!!! should be interesting..I've flown Southwest the past 13 years!!! We wanted to save $$ this year and do something different...have fun and safe travels

Thanks Ladies....as long as everyone that wants to go can get there..it is good for me. We still have room available for a ride if you want...but we decided to cut our losses on the room and move into our uplines room so that we would not get stuck. So if you are still needing a ride...or wanting to ride along with us....let us know..,you are welcome!!!

Hi Flo,Congratulations on attending your first National Conference! It's always exciting to attend such a big event and I'm sure you and your friends will have a blast. I wish you all the best on your journey to the Windy City.It's great to hear that you have a rental van and are willing to share the expenses for gas and tolls. That's a great way to save money and make the trip more enjoyable. I'm sure there are many consultants who would love to join you on the interstate or from Northeast PA. I hope you find some great travel buddies!Also, thank you for offering the extra spots in your hotel room. It's very generous of you to share your accommodations. I'm sure it will be a fun and convenient stay for whoever joins you.Wishing you a successful and memorable National Conference!Best,

1. What is the purpose of "Hitting the Highway From Pennsylvania and Room Available Too" event?

The purpose of this event is to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef to potential customers in Pennsylvania. It also provides an opportunity for consultants to network and grow their business.

2. Where and when will the event take place?

The event will take place in Pennsylvania, and the exact location and date will be announced by your Pampered Chef consultant. Stay tuned for more details!

3. Is this event open to everyone or only Pampered Chef consultants?

This event is open to everyone, including current consultants, potential customers, and those interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

4. Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event. However, please keep in mind that it is a business event and children should be supervised at all times.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at the event?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts offered at the event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will have more details on these offers. Don't miss out on some amazing deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bethsbiz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies