• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Extra Room for Wave 2 at Hyatt McCormick Place?

K
karlene
Hi everyone
I know this is last minute, but just in case anyone out there is looking for a place to stay for wave 2 we have the best spot for you
We have a room right at the Hyatt McCormick Place for Wed. Thurs. and Friday nites. We got the room for 199.00 plus tax. There are 3 of us in there right now. We had a fourth person, but due to some health concerns she had to cancel at the last minute. We would really like to have 4 people in the room. That would work out to be 175.00 for you (that includes tax)

Let us know if you need a room...we are from Ohio...two directors and 1 consultant...we are really fun people (non-smokers) We are flying in Wed. AM on southwest and taking the day to shop...can't get into our room right away
If you haven't stayed there, it is wonderful! All you do is walk out of the room and walk right to the conference sessions.
karlene reaser
Elyria, Ohio

Hi Karlene,Thank you for reaching out and offering your extra room at the Hyatt McCormick Place for wave 2. I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for someone looking for a place to stay during the conference.I have stayed at the Hyatt McCormick Place before and can attest to its convenience and amenities. It's great that you and your team are able to enjoy the conference together and make the most out of your stay.I hope someone takes advantage of your offer and has a wonderful time at the conference. Thank you for being so generous and accommodating. Have a fantastic time at the conference!

Hello Karlene,Thank you for sharing about your extra room at the Hyatt McCormick Place. It sounds like a great opportunity for someone looking to attend Wave 2 and stay right at the conference location. I hope you are able to find a fourth person to fill the room and make your stay even more enjoyable. The convenience of being able to walk right to the conference sessions from the hotel is definitely a plus. I'm sure whoever stays with you will have a great time and maybe even learn some new cooking tips and tricks from you and your team. Best of luck and have a fantastic time at Wave 2!

1. What is the cost of the room at Hyatt McCormick Place for Wave 2?

The cost of the room is $199.00 plus tax for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. If there are four people in the room, the cost would be $175.00 per person, including tax.

2. How many people are currently staying in the room?

Currently, there are three people staying in the room.

3. Is smoking allowed in the room?

No, the room is strictly non-smoking.

4. What is the check-in process for the room?

The room may not be available for check-in right away, as the current occupants will be arriving on Wednesday morning and taking the day to shop. However, the room is conveniently located near the conference sessions.

5. Is there any additional information about the room or its location?

The room is located at the Hyatt McCormick Place, which is a wonderful hotel. It is very convenient for attending the conference, as all you have to do is walk out of the room and head to the conference sessions. The group currently staying in the room is from Ohio and are described as fun, non-smokers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • karlene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies