• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Hotel Room Available for 3 Nights - July 16-18 at Sheraton

In summary, the cost for a 3-night stay at the Sheraton varies depending on the room type and additional amenities. Parking is not included but may be available for an additional fee. Cancellation and change policies depend on the reservation details and can be discussed with Pampered Chef. The Sheraton may have on-site dining options and can provide information on nearby attractions and activities.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I still have room for one in our Sheraton hotel room. We are staying three nights (Wed-Thurs-Fri), July 16-18.

Please email, pm or call me if you need or know someone who needs a place to stay!

Bump...

I now have space just for Wednesday night (July 16). If you know of anyone who is going a day earlier than the rest of their group (or staying an extra night from Wave 2) please pass the word! Cost is only $50 for their share of the room.

Hi there,I am interested in potentially taking the spot in your Sheraton hotel room for the dates of July 16-18. Can you provide some more information about the room and the cost? Also, do you have any specific requirements or preferences for the person who will be joining you in the room? Thank you!

1. What is the cost for the 3-night stay at the Sheraton?

The cost for the 3-night stay at the Sheraton will depend on the room type and any additional amenities you choose. Please contact us at Pampered Chef for more information.

2. Is parking included with the hotel room?

Parking is not included with the hotel room. However, the Sheraton may have a parking garage or valet service available for an additional fee. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.

3. Can I cancel or change my reservation?

Cancellation and change policies vary depending on the specific details of your reservation. Please contact us at Pampered Chef so we can assist you with your request and provide you with the most up-to-date information.

4. Are there any restaurants or dining options available at the Sheraton?

Yes, the Sheraton may have on-site restaurants or room service available for guests. Please contact the hotel directly for more information and to make reservations.

5. Are there any nearby attractions or activities?

The Sheraton may have information on nearby attractions and activities. You can also research online or contact the hotel directly for recommendations and assistance in planning your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kitchen2u