• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Sheraton for Wave 3 - Space for One Person | Email, PM, or Call Now!

In summary, "Join Us at Sheraton for Wave 3 - Space for One Person" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel. It offers the opportunity to learn more about the company, meet the team, participate in cooking demonstrations, and enjoy food. To sign up, interested individuals can contact Pampered Chef through email, private message, or phone. No materials or supplies are needed as they will be provided at the event.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I still have room for one person in my room at the Sheraton. Please email, pm or call if you know someone who needs a room in wave 3!

B u m p! Anyone??

We still have room for one person but just for Wednesday (July 16) so if someone is staying over at the end of Wave 2 or maybe a director or someone is coming in ahead of their team and needs a pillow for the night... Please let me know!

Related to Join Us at Sheraton for Wave 3 - Space for One Person | Email, PM, or Call Now!

What is "Join Us at Sheraton for Wave 3 - Space for One Person"?

"Join Us at Sheraton for Wave 3 - Space for One Person" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel. It is a chance for one person to join our team and learn more about the company and its products.

How do I sign up for the event?

You can sign up for the event by sending us an email, private message, or giving us a call. Our team will provide you with all the necessary details and help you register for the event.

What can I expect from attending this event?

Attending this event will give you the opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef, meet our team, and discover the benefits of joining our company. You will also have the chance to participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations and enjoy delicious food.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for those who are interested in joining our team.

What should I bring to the event?

You do not need to bring anything to the event. Just come with an open mind and a desire to learn more about Pampered Chef. We will provide all necessary materials and supplies for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies