• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Clearing Out the Den & Basement

In summary, Beth is looking for a white TTA travel mug, Denise has a blue/purple one that she is willing to sell, and Amy wants the list.
pamela
I have managed to clean out my den (it was a dining room, then a bedroom, then my office and now, finally it is a den!) and have a bunch of items that need to go! I can email or pm you if you are interested!

Do you have a white TTA?

nope, sorry!

what about a stoneware storage rack?

no on that Kristi...sorry!

I have a stoneware storage rack. NIP

I have a used white TTA...

Beth to the rescue!!!!!

bethcooks4u said:
I have a stoneware storage rack. NIP

I have a used white TTA...

Alright Beth, how much would you like for it? :)

I should have a new white TTA, if you still need one.

You got it!! SOld! Do you accept paypal?

pampmomof3 said:
You got it!! SOld! Do you accept paypal?

I do but no debit/credit payments. PM your zip and I'll get you the shipping price and give you my paypal address.

Meg are ya still cleaning?
You wouldn't happen to have a white travel mug, would you?
PLEASE!!!

sorry.....most of what I STILL have is product rather than incentive stuff.

Anyone want the list????

Got any Chipotle Ranch?

Thanks Beth, got your message!

Amy, I'll look and see...am running out the door in a few minutes, so it will be later today when I can look!

sorry, Amy-guacamole, yes...chipolte, no!

pm me the list--Please

OOh, you have Guac mix????I'll take it!

DebbieJ said:
OOh, you have Guac mix????

I'll take it!

OK! can I send it to you without the box? It will be cheaper!

chefmeg said:
OK! can I send it to you without the box? It will be cheaper!
Of course! It's just for me. :)

alrighty then-pm me your info & I will drop it in the mail tomorrow!

What kind of travel mug are you looking for. I have one that is a cream/white color and says Discover the Chef in you, I don't know if it was Leadership or conf. but I'm willing to part with it. It has the silver inside to keep things cold/hot. I don't drink coffee so I really never used it. What's PM, I see people say pm me?

Denise, it is a Private Message.
I know Kristi is looking for one of those, I found mine and will not be greedy. If Kristi passes, I will take it :)
I will PM you so you see how it works :)

Koolotus said:
Denise, it is a Private Message.
I know Kristi is looking for one of those, I found mine and will not be greedy. If Kristi passes, I will take it :)
I will PM you so you see how it works :)

Aww thank you! YES! I will take it! How much are you asking!

pampmomof3 said:
Aww thank you! YES! I will take it! How much are you asking!

Your Welcome
:D

I want the mug we got at Leadership that has a built-in straw. A lady was selling her's on "Let's Make a Deal" I emailed her back right away, but she never got back to me. So if anyone has one of those blue/purple mugs...I WANT IT!! I used that sucker all the time til I forgot it at the dealership while getting an oil change. I was so upset!

Related to Finally Clearing Out the Den & Basement

What products can help with organizing my den and basement?

Some popular products for organizing your den and basement include our Large Utility Tote, Deluxe Utility Tote, and Hanging Wall Organizer. These items are perfect for storing and organizing items such as books, toys, and cleaning supplies.

How can I maximize storage space in my den and basement?

We recommend using our Stackable Shelf Organizer or our Expandable Under Sink Organizer to make the most of your storage space. These products can help create vertical storage and keep items neatly organized.

What are some tips for decluttering my den and basement?

Start by categorizing items and deciding what to keep, donate, or throw away. Use storage containers, such as our Collapsible Storage Containers, to store items you want to keep but don't use often. Also, consider utilizing wall space with our Wall-Mounted Baskets for easy access to frequently used items.

How can I keep my den and basement clean and tidy?

In addition to regular cleaning, we recommend using our Dusting Mitt and Microfiber Cleaning Cloths to quickly and easily clean surfaces in your den and basement. Our Cleaning Caddy is also great for keeping all your cleaning supplies in one convenient place.

Are there any products specifically for organizing holiday decorations?

Yes, we have a variety of products perfect for storing and organizing holiday decorations. Our Ornament Storage Box, Wrapping Paper Organizer, and Holiday Storage Totes are just a few examples of products designed specifically for holiday organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Flamingo
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies