• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Much Stuff in the Basement....

In summary, the author is offering various items for sale, and is asking for input on what people would like to see.
chefmeg
Gold Member
and it has got to go! Most of it is product, current and past, and not supply stuff!
I DO NOT have an updated list right now, but if you are in search of something, PM me or email me at [email protected]

I hope to have a list by the end of tomorrow and I will be opening up this "sale" to my TEAM tomorrow night.

I don't have the list yet......trying to clean out my "old" office and stuff just keeps landing down in the basement! DH is just about ready to throttle me!

If there is anything specific you can think of, PM me and I will rummage through there to see if I have it!

:eek: :eek: :eek: my inbox was full! I have taken care of that, so PM away!

Last edited:
OK, it took me WAY longer than I thought to go through everything, but I finally have the updated list of items for sale. Please let me now if I can pm it or email it to you!

Please send it to me as well, PM i guess is the best

Shouldn't do this but..........Can I have a list too? :p Just don't tell my hubby:eek: [email protected]
Thanks

Just a thought. I had a Customer Apreciation Reception at my house last week, I sent out invites, and in the last paragraph, I put:
"One more thing...... deep discount on products, some new, some gently used demo items." I had the best turn out ever, sold all my stuff and my customers were thrilled!! And it really made them feel like they were important to me.
dja

pjpamchef said:
Just a thought. I had a Customer Apreciation Reception at my house last week, I sent out invites, and in the last paragraph, I put:
"One more thing...... deep discount on products, some new, some gently used demo items." I had the best turn out ever, sold all my stuff and my customers were thrilled!! And it really made them feel like they were important to me.
dja

thanks for the idea...I may do something like this to jump start my April!

I would also like a copy of your list please..

pm me or email is great
[email protected]

thanks

I have had several folks get the list and am waiting to see who wants what so that I can update it. When I have done that, I will send it on! Thanks for all of the interest!

PM me, too, please!

I PM'd you Meg.

Thanks

I like to see the list too. Thanks

me to, but I don't know what pm'ing is, so e-mail is best:
[email protected]
Thanks!!

I have a consultant that is going to use the basement items in a few fundraiser sales for the ACS! Once she is done with them (end of April) I will see what remains and post to you guys again.

1. What is the best way to organize my basement?

The best way to organize your basement is to first declutter and get rid of any items that you no longer need or use. Then, group similar items together and invest in storage solutions such as shelves, bins, and labels to keep everything organized and easily accessible.

2. How do I prevent my basement from becoming too cluttered?

To prevent your basement from becoming too cluttered, make it a habit to regularly go through and declutter items that you no longer need. It's also helpful to have designated spaces for different categories of items and to avoid using the basement as a dumping ground for miscellaneous items.

3. What should I do with items that I don't have space for in my basement?

If you don't have space for certain items in your basement, consider donating or selling them. You can also utilize storage solutions in other areas of your home, such as closets or under-bed storage, to free up space in the basement.

4. How can I make my basement space more functional?

To make your basement space more functional, consider adding lighting, shelving, and furniture to create designated areas for different activities. You can also utilize vertical space by installing hanging storage solutions or utilizing the ceiling for storage.

5. Are there any specific products that can help with organizing my basement?

Yes, there are a variety of products that can help with organizing your basement, such as shelving units, storage bins, and labels. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of kitchen and home organization products that can be useful in the basement, such as the Large Square Cool & Serve, which can be used to store and organize canned goods or other pantry items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
missydivine