• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out the Basement Again!

In summary, the user is trying to get rid of old items in their basement and has discounted all NIB products by 50%. They are unsure of the prices for some items, including microfiber dishcloths, a cake stencil set, stainless serving picks, an old wine bottle opener, and an old garlic press. The user received some helpful information about the prices of these items from other users.
pamela
Ok folks~I have an updated list of items that are STILL in my basement...they have GOT to go! PM or email me ([email protected] ) if you want the list.

I have sent an email to my customers and am discounting all of the NIB products 50%, but I have a few items I don't have prices for (that's how old they are!). Does anyone know a price for any of the following:

· Microfiber dishcloths (lavender and green)
· Cake Stencil Set
· Stainless Serving Picks
· OLD Wine Bottle Opener
· OLD Garlic Press

chefmeg said:
Ok folks~I have an updated list of items that are STILL in my basement...they have GOT to go! PM or email me ([email protected] ) if you want the list.

I have sent an email to my customers and am discounting all of the NIB products 50%, but I have a few items I don't have prices for (that's how old they are!). Does anyone know a price for any of the following:

· Microfiber dishcloths (lavender and green)
· Cake Stencil Set
· Stainless Serving Picks
· OLD Wine Bottle Opener
· OLD Garlic Press

The dishcloths were free with a purchase.
Picks were $10
wine bottle opener $19

The picks are on the Outlet right now for $4
the Cake Stencil set was $11

I didn't know we had a different Garlic Press - that must be really old!

yep, it has straight handles instead of curved and a blue cleaning tool that fits in the handle! I LOVE it....not that I don't like the current one, it's just that this style Garlic Press was my first purchase from PC in 2000!
Thanks for all of the info Linda!

chefmeg said:
yep, it has straight handles instead of curved and a blue cleaning tool that fits in the handle! I LOVE it....not that I don't like the current one, it's just that this style Garlic Press was my first purchase from PC in 2000!
Thanks for all of the info Linda!

So what am I? Chopped meat? :cry:

I just noticed you said OLD wine opener. Was that before the foil cutter was added? The price I quoted was the one that was just discontinued. I know the foil cutter was $7.50 in the replacement order form if that helps...

SO SORRY BETH! I didn't even look at the names of the responders, I only looked at the avatars and both you & Linda are blonde and wearing shades..........................

slinking away from the board with my tail between my legs

1. What is "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!"?

"Cleaning Out the Basement Again!" is a popular cleaning and organizing event hosted by Pampered Chef to help customers declutter and organize their basements.

2. When is "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!"?

The date for "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!" varies each year, so be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. How do I participate in "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!"?

To participate in "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!", you can either host your own party or attend a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also shop for cleaning and organizing products on our website.

4. What can I expect at "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!"?

At "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!", you can expect to learn helpful tips and tricks for decluttering and organizing your basement, as well as see and try out our cleaning and organizing products.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!"?

Attending "Cleaning Out the Basement Again!" is completely free. However, if you choose to purchase any cleaning or organizing products, there will be a cost associated with those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey