• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are up for grabs in Cleaning Out the Cupboards?

In summary, it is recommended to clean out cupboards every 3-6 months using a damp cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and organizing bins or containers. The cleaning process involves removing everything from the cupboards, wiping down surfaces, and discarding expired or unwanted items. To maintain organization, consider using bins or labels and regularly checking for expired items.
gilliandanielle
Hey ladies! It is that time of the year again! I have some items that need outta here! Please PM/e-mail me if interested or for the list of items in the current catalog.

Make Me an Offer...! All is used, but well loved and cared for...until I ditched it for the newer model! LOL! Please include shipping from 99654. All offers will be considered!

USG
V-shaped cutter with hen logo
Old-style cutting board
Oven mitts (2, terry cloth)
A TON of HWC pins

6 items from current catalog

Thanks for Looking!

I am interested in 2 HWC pins. Please email me.

Jennifer, you have mail!

What are the 6 items from current catalog?

How much are you asking for your US&G?

I don't think we're allowed to post current catelog items here so you'll have to email or PM her

Oven MittsHow much are you wanting for the oven mitts? Are they new? Shipping to 52358.

Sorry I figured this thread was buried so I wasn't checking it. The oven mitts, cutting board, and HWC pins are sold. I still have the v-shaped cutter with hen logo, and three items from the current catalog, ang the USG is pending so I will let you know the outcome of that. Thanks for looking!!

1. How often should I clean out my cupboards?

It is recommended to clean out your cupboards at least once every 3-6 months to prevent expired or stale items from accumulating.

2. What supplies do I need to clean out my cupboards?

You will need a damp cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and possibly some organizing bins or containers for storage.

3. How do I start the cleaning process?

Start by taking everything out of the cupboards and placing them on a clean surface. Then, wipe down the shelves and surfaces with a damp cloth and all-purpose cleaner.

4. What should I do with expired or unwanted items?

It is best to discard any expired items or donate unwanted items to a local food bank or charity. Be sure to check expiration dates before discarding.

5. How can I keep my cupboards organized after cleaning them out?

Consider using organizing bins or containers to group similar items together. You can also label shelves or containers for easy identification. Regularly check for expired items and remove them to maintain organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcmckay